By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What if MGS4 and GT5 P bombs.?

Noobie, for the last time. GT4P had 1.36m total sales over it's lifetime. Why in the hell did you think that the next in the series, with less people to sell to (userbase) was going to do more than twice as many sales? I'll tell you why, because you wanted to make a ridiculously high barometer for whether or not GT5P succeeded so you could come tell us how much it failed. Bad show sir, bad show.

Around the Network

@ Noobie

Use reason.

Gran Turismo 5 PROLOGUE is the highest Prologue. Ever. All time. Owned the previous editions.

This is a big success.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Atleast i can say now that MGS4 has done very well in my opiniion... and i hope it sells well over 5 million LTD sales.

noobie: look up previous "prologue" sales and then try to tell me GT5P's sales are dissapointing relative to those.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

WHy bring up a 3 month old thread?

lock imo.

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

noobie: look up previous "prologue" sales and then try to tell me GT5P's sales are dissapointing relative to those.

with the bundle and amount of game play in the prologue, i think it should have done a bit better.. actually i think the main disappointment is Japan.. its not providing the kind of support expected of it to the Playstation in this generation... although Others is doing pretty good and NA is also just a bit below normal.. so the PS3 cannot ride on the sales of only Europe..

Noobie said:
ameratsu said:

with the bundle and amount of game play in the prologue, i think it should have done a bit better.. actually i think the main disappointment is Japan.. its not providing the kind of support expected of it to the Playstation in this generation... although Others is doing pretty good and NA is also just a bit below normal.. so the PS3 cannot ride on the sales of only Europe..

2.23 mil sales in a month is a dissapointment?

Wow get your facts straight.

Old thread, locked.