By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which exclusive Title do you prefer? Uncharted 4 (PS4) or Quantum Break (XONE)? (POLL)

Which exclusive Title you prefer?

Zelda (NX) 107 14.76%

Uncharted 4 (PS4) 556 76.69%

Quantum Break (XONE) 62 8.55%

Total:725

Raise your hand if played both, and actually made an objective, informed vote lol

I've only played QB, but I think I could make a case for both in terms of which I'd prefer. QB takes some risks, and it's a very unique experience with its fairly high production quality show integrated into the story. As a game it's very classic Remedy, high on atmosphere, and fantastic storytelling. The game left me with the same impression as Alan Wake (though I do favor that game more), where upon finishing it I thought "wow....I won't see that again this Gen." That's a rare feeling, and you can't overvalue that. Uncharted would never engross me the way that QB was able to.

Now Uncharted 4. It's familiar. If I booted it up right now, I know exactly what I'd get. Amazing set pieces, beautiful environments, a good amount of humor. Basically it's a blockbuster. It's fun. And looking at UC4 and the gameplay improvements that ND made, I'm quite certain that I would be a lot more entertained by the second to second play of UC4 than I was by QB, and that's important, because ultimately that enjoyment is what gaming, at it's core is about.

So, I don't know which is better. But I do know, it's not Zelda. Seriously, Zelda games are overrated, and lame.
Thought I was being all diplomatic and shit up until then didn't ya? Suck it Nintendo fans

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Raise your hand if played both, and actually made an objective, informed vote lol

I've only played QB, but I think I could make a case for both in terms of which I'd prefer. QB takes some risks, and it's a very unique experience with its fairly high production quality show integrated into the story. As a game it's very classic Remedy, high on atmosphere, and fantastic storytelling. The game left me with the same impression as Alan Wake (though I do favor that game more), where upon finishing it I thought "wow....I won't see that again this Gen." That's a rare feeling, and you can't overvalue that. Uncharted would never engross me the way that QB was able to.

Now Uncharted 4. It's familiar. If I booted it up right now, I know exactly what I'd get. Amazing set pieces, beautiful environments, a good amount of humor. Basically it's a blockbuster. It's fun. And looking at UC4 and the gameplay improvements that ND made, I'm quite certain that I would be a lot more entertained by the second to second play of UC4 than I was by QB, and that's important, because ultimately that enjoyment is what gaming, at it's core is about.

So, I don't know which is better. But I do know, it's not Zelda. Seriously, Zelda games are overrated, and lame.
Thought I was being all diplomatic and shit up until then didn't ya? Suck it Nintendo fans

I played both, and the only way I could see someone liking QB over Uncharted 4 is they prefer the sci-fi setting of QB over the more traditional action adventure of Uncharted 4. IMO UC4 trounces it in every other way. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Angelus said:

I played both, and the only way I could see someone liking QB over Uncharted 4 is they prefer the sci-fi setting of QB over the more traditional action adventure of Uncharted 4. IMO UC4 trounces it in every other way. 

Fair enough. Uncharted 4's story is that good? I wouldn't rate 1-3's storytelling that highly personally

Zelda, because exploration. Games like QB or Uncharted will never give me the satisfaction that I get from games like Zelda, The Witcher(mainly 3) and even Hyper Light Drifter.

That said, between QB and UC4, i'll go with UC, because Nathan Drake. He's a pretty swell guy, for a mass murderer.

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

I'm refering to the poll numbers... but if you have done it them you may include yourself if you want.

Well I did vote for QB because I had originally said that it would be the one I would go for had I been able to play it becauseI liked the story, the gameplay etc.

So why would you think my comment was aimed at you?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Zelda, easily. It's hopefully not as tainted by brainless modern game design.

DonFerrari said:

Because I haven't been able to play any of them?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Because I haven't been able to play any of them?.

Didn't you play QB yet? That is sad, quite a few people have really like them.

And I still haven't played none of the 3. My choice was based on the franchise I already played and now that this game is similar to the previous entries by people that played it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

UC4 for me. QB was my biggest dissapointment this year.(not that it was a very bad game, but I really expected more. So maybe my expectation was too high and I was too hyped for the game)

As Zelda is not out yet, it's hard to compare this one! I'm not a huge fan of Zelda, but I enjoyed playing especially all NES, SNES, GBC, Game Cube versions. The WII versions I didn't really enjoyed sadly, but maybe I had to get myself to play it longer to get in the game.

DonFerrari said:

Didn't you play QB yet? That is sad, quite a few people have really like them.

And I still haven't played none of the 3. My choice was based on the franchise I already played and now that this game is similar to the previous entries by people that played it.

I'm not going with Windows 10 which is why I never got to play it along with it being treated as an "app" while being locked to the Win 10 store which I don't really plan on going for since I don't want to use 10.

I can definitely see there being good reason to choose it via franchise, I chose based on style and I really love time manipulation games or people with said powers. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"