By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which exclusive Title do you prefer? Uncharted 4 (PS4) or Quantum Break (XONE)? (POLL)

Which exclusive Title you prefer?

Zelda (NX) 107 14.76%

Uncharted 4 (PS4) 556 76.69%

Quantum Break (XONE) 62 8.55%

Total:725

I'd prefer QB is I could play it. I was never that much into UC and the new Zelda isn't even out yet so I don't know what to expect.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 worldwide reviews: 94 % and game of the year 2016 now.
Quantum Break worldwide reviews: 77 % (Xbox), for pc 65 %
Uncharted 4 sales figures: 8-10. million possible lifetime ? quantum break: maybe 1,5 million lifeTime?

Uncharted 4 has better gameplay, story, characters, settings, graphic, soundtracks ect, so..its easy: Uncharted 4 :)

And the new Ratchet & Clank is better than Quantum Break, QB was boring for me. I play all three, but the decision is really easy.

Haven't played UC4 (but love the other 3), haven't yet played QB and Zelda haven't launched. But even at the risk of looking silly I choose UC4.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Pinkie_pie said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
If I could only play one, it would be Zelda - even though it's unreleased. The pedigree of that franchise is unmatched and Aonuma has been turning out outstanding games consistently.

I enjoyed uncharted 2 and 3 more than any zelda game and ive played all the zelda 3d games. 

I honestly think you're lying, it would be the same as preferred one inflatable doll instead of a real woman. I mean, you probably started playing something on the emulator or watched some stupid youtuber, after zelda, any game seems incomplete. Please try again in an official console and you may understand.

User has been moderated.

So 47 people chose Zelda over Uncharted 4 and Quantum Break, which are already out, for a game that has not released yet and we know nothing about?

Hmmm, seems legit.

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZ6tvqhk8U

I love Zelda, but it's not out yet. Anyway I pick Uncharted 4.

I played Quantum Break and it was great IMO. I'm about to fire up Uncharted 4 in a couple of minutes.

Haven't played Zelda yet but I prefer Zelda games to ANY series!

ThisanmU said:
Pinkie_pie said:

I enjoyed uncharted 2 and 3 more than any zelda game and ive played all the zelda 3d games. 

I honestly think you're lying, it would be the same as preferred one inflatable doll instead of a real woman. I mean, you probably started playing something on the emulator or watched some stupid youtuber, after zelda, any game seems incomplete. Please try again in an official console and you may understand.

I prefere too uncharted, and started with zelda 1-2-3.. but never really liked zelda since the 3D... if i could choice i would like zelda back in 2d ^^

Uncharted all the way. I'm sad this is supposedly the last one Naughty Dog will produce. I'd rather not see a sequel made by anyone else .