By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which exclusive Title do you prefer? Uncharted 4 (PS4) or Quantum Break (XONE)? (POLL)

Which exclusive Title you prefer?

Zelda (NX) 107 14.76%

Uncharted 4 (PS4) 556 76.69%

Quantum Break (XONE) 62 8.55%

Total:725

Well... Zelda is also on WiiU and I'll be able to play Zelda on my PC... Quantum Break is also on PC. So really the o my exclusive here is uncharted 4.

Forgetting the exclusivity thing I'm not sure if I'll prefer uncharted 4 or Zelda, quantum break I can't comment on, I haven't played it but I doubt I would prefer it to Uncharted, but you never know.

Ive only played ocarina recently, I've got a lot of games to get through before I pick up Zelda WiiU for my PC, or NX assuming Nintendo's new console can entice me.

Around the Network

I'm not super hot on any of them.
I guess Quantum Break, just for the novelty. I do really like Naughty Dog, but I've never really connected with Uncharted, or the entire globe-trotting, swashbuckling adventure genre of fiction in general.

But again - not that hot on any of them.

Uncharted 4

Uncharted since its the only real exclusive and the fact one of those games *cough*Zelda*cough* we literally know next to nothing about...

If I could only play one, it would be Zelda - even though it's unreleased. The pedigree of that franchise is unmatched and Aonuma has been turning out outstanding games consistently.

Uncharted would be second, based on the greatness of Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us.

Quantum Break, with its focus on storytelling, would be last.

Around the Network

I thought it would be Halo for Xone?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Veknoid_Outcast said:
If I could only play one, it would be Zelda - even though it's unreleased. The pedigree of that franchise is unmatched and Aonuma has been turning out outstanding games consistently.

I enjoyed uncharted 2 and 3 more than any zelda game and ive played all the zelda 3d games. 

Erm, Zelda isn't even out yet...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm gonna go ahead and remove Zelda from the thread title, since we really can't compare an unreleased game we know little about compared to two AAA games that are out.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm not sure if it was a trick question so I just chose the only exclusive title on the list.  

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....