By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which exclusive Title do you prefer? Uncharted 4 (PS4) or Quantum Break (XONE)? (POLL)

Which exclusive Title you prefer?

Zelda (NX) 107 14.76%

Uncharted 4 (PS4) 556 76.69%

Quantum Break (XONE) 62 8.55%

Total:725

Entered the poll into Google translate:

What is you favourite console manufacturer?
- Nintendo
- Sony
- Microsoft

Around the Network

Naughty Dog raised the bar yet again with Uncharted 4, as much as I'm hopeful for Zelda I haven't really enjoyed one since Wind Waker and it's too much of an unknown for now.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

WoodenPints said:

- Nintendo
- Sony
- Microsoft

The Title of the thread is clear enough, Which exclusive Title do you prefer? Uncharted 4 (PS4) or Quantum Break (XONE)? (POLL)

I dont understand why they added Zelda, a title we know nothing about on a console we know nothing about. For the LOLs i guess?

Zelda will be the best game without a doubt, so I voted for that. But as for what is out, I say Uncharted 4.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

AEGRO said:
WoodenPints said:

- Nintendo
- Sony
- Microsoft

The Title of the thread is clear enough, Which exclusive Title do you prefer? Uncharted 4 (PS4) or Quantum Break (XONE)? (POLL)

I dont understand why they added Zelda, a title we know nothing about on a console we know nothing about. For the LOLs i guess?

Yea the title is clear but its how every poll ends up when it lists something from 3 different consoles.

Around the Network

I'm only half way through Uncharted 4 and it's already more satisfying than QB was. The story and visual effects were the only part of QB that I personally enjoyed. The two biggest issues QB had for me were the shallow gameplay and lack of difficulty. It was too easy to be satisfying. 

Voted QB but what exactly is the point of this poll?

Uncharted is better. I did like Quantum break (I give it a 4/5), but uncharted 4 is a solid (5/5).

Order of appealing to me:
uncharted
zelda
quantum break

i never played quantum break but it looked good prior to release. the reviews where harsh though and the glimpses of the cut scenes i saw via reviews where really bad. i'm on chapter 6 of uncharted and just finished a pretty extensive cut scene but it was honestly about the best i've seen in a video game.  gameplay is solid as always.  i've always enjoyed zelda. i'm a bit tired of the formula but the new one looks more promising than the last one at the very least.

Even if Zelda U was out... this poll still only has 1 exclusive since that game would be available on 2 platforms.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive