By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which exclusive Title do you prefer? Uncharted 4 (PS4) or Quantum Break (XONE)? (POLL)

Which exclusive Title you prefer?

Zelda (NX) 107 14.76%

Uncharted 4 (PS4) 556 76.69%

Quantum Break (XONE) 62 8.55%

Total:725
Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Didn't you play QB yet? That is sad, quite a few people have really like them.

And I still haven't played none of the 3. My choice was based on the franchise I already played and now that this game is similar to the previous entries by people that played it.

I'm not going with Windows 10 which is why I never got to play it along with it being treated as an "app" while being locked to the Win 10 store which I don't really plan on going for since I don't want to use 10.

I can definitely see there being good reason to choose it via franchise, I chose based on style and I really love time manipulation games or people with said powers. 

I see it. Hope you get to play it soon.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

The poll results look like flipping the finger sideways
Which is what U4 is doing to the other two games in more ways than one

Zelda. Because Zelda.

I already know, even if we know nothing, I'll like that one the best. The Zelda games, with only a small handful of exceptions *cough*themultiplayerabominations*cough*, seem like they're tailor-made for my gaming preferences. It never gets old, as each new game is different and always brings new things.

I know I'll like Uncharted as well though, I didn't get it yet, but will probably next week or so. If you'd count games that are actually released I'd pick that. I'm not in any way interested in Quantum Break, seems mediocre to me anyway.