By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump VS Clinton. Who Has Your Vote

Trump or Clinton

Trump 444 33.59%

Clinton 487 36.84%

Undecided 109 8.25%

Not of age or not American 282 21.33%

Total:1,322

As a non American looking in I feel sorry for you guys, never have you had worse options, both are walking disaster zones, though at least Clinton probably won't destroy your international relationships and send you into a spiralling financial disaster.

Around the Network
COLINBATSEY said:
Soundwave said:

I'm just saying demographically it's fairly unlikely he can beat Clinton. His "base" of people simply isn't large enough anymore. Maybe in 1980s America, but not today. If that makes you angry -- not my problem.

What gets me angry is the way people instantly jump on the Racist bandwagon.

This world today has too many PC correct Liberal tree huggers getting their own way, ohh you can not control immigration that is racist, lower aid to other countries? ohh that is racist, look after our war vets and elderly? ohh that is racist.

Racist, racist, racist racist with the word xenophobic thrown in to make them seem a little intelligent.

Well we here have our local elections tomorrow my vote will be going to UKIP, do I care that tree huggers see them as racist? Do I hell, I am thinking of my child and his future. If we keep letting in the amount of uncontrolled people from the EU he will have no future. Already our school NHS infrastructure etc is at breaking point. Does that make me a racist?

Maybe, I don't know, lol. I think you're kidding yourself if you don't think racism plays a role in politics.

nanarchy said:
As a non American looking in I feel sorry for you guys, never have you had worse options, both are walking disaster zones, though at least Clinton probably won't destroy your international relationships and send you into a spiralling financial disaster.

The Clinton years were pretty damn good for America, I don't know why people try to spin that now like they weren't. The 90s were great for the USA by and large.

Lawlight said:
Peh said:
Trump will ruin the US. He is a business man. Business man don't care about people. They care about making money.

So, like Obama?

Obama is/was no business man.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Soundwave said:
COLINBATSEY said:

What gets me angry is the way people instantly jump on the Racist bandwagon.

This world today has too many PC correct Liberal tree huggers getting their own way, ohh you can not control immigration that is racist, lower aid to other countries? ohh that is racist, look after our war vets and elderly? ohh that is racist.

Racist, racist, racist racist with the word xenophobic thrown in to make them seem a little intelligent.

Well we here have our local elections tomorrow my vote will be going to UKIP, do I care that tree huggers see them as racist? Do I hell, I am thinking of my child and his future. If we keep letting in the amount of uncontrolled people from the EU he will have no future. Already our school NHS infrastructure etc is at breaking point. Does that make me a racist?

Maybe, I don't know, lol. I think you're kidding yourself if you don't think racism plays a role in politics.

Well it certainly did in the last American ones, we all know the reason Obama was re elected to serve a second term and it sure as hell had nothing to do with his policies that is for sure.

I want my country back that is not racist. I want to be controlled by my own elected Government not unelected people in Brussels. I want us to be able to control our own borders and refuse entry to who we want.

Makes me laugh the Liberals will shout racist for that, but did you know the open door EU policy is stopping people we actually need coming here?

For example a non skilled worker from Poland has more chance of getting in to the UK than a highly skilled Doctor from India. Where is the fairness in that? We already have enough of our own low skilled workers we should not be importing them.

This is just one example why we need change I could go on all day.

Around the Network
Srassy said:

Peh said:
Trump will ruin the US. He is a business man. Business man don't care about people. They care about making money.

That's a ridiculous statement.

Also Trump paid of someone's mortgage when their husband committed suicide and they couldn't get life insurance.

That's not a ridiculous statement, because I said so.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:

Circular logic =/= Self Validation ... 

fatslob-:O said:
Peh said:

Circular logic =/= Self Validation ... 

No, you just don't get it.

We were behaving okay for a bit but I guess that's over.

Neither I live in the Netherlands, but if I could I would vote Clinton. But only because Trump is a bigger idiot and Bernie is no longer an option.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar