By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump VS Clinton. Who Has Your Vote

Trump or Clinton

Trump 444 33.59%

Clinton 487 36.84%

Undecided 109 8.25%

Not of age or not American 282 21.33%

Total:1,322

I don't want to vote for Hilary. But I DAMN sure ain't voting for Pol Pot 2.0 Donald Trump.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Trump, because he is a man.

Now that's a good reason to vote for someone.

A conservative man who preaches about religion and against scientific development. Yay! Dark ages, here we go! (Again)

I'm not American, but I would vote for Clinton. She's maybe bad, but her opponent is potentially dangerous and crazy. US are surely screwed either way, so choose the lesser evil.

Berni Sanders did not make it in, so technically I have already won! ;)

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I'm not American, but I quite like Trump.

Around the Network

I'll just write in Ganondorf or something...

Even if you think that both sucks it's time to take you responsibillity as a American and vote for the lesser evil.

If not for yourself atleast do it for the rest of the world.... this is our planet aswell.

Holy *beep* *beep *beep* are you guys seriously how the *beep* Beep* can so many even consider voting for that "orangutang"...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Nem said:

If Trump gets elected and does all the things he threatened... this is not gonna end well. Really think about what it means if he gets there people...

He isn't going to get the chance to be elected the Republicans won't nominate him they would rather lose.

Remember "If voting changed anything they would abolish it" well voting Trump would change things so the GOP are abolsihing it.

Though I wonder what will happen after Hilary wins? people are very angry and losing isn't going to make them stop being angry especially when the candidate they want isn't being allowed to run.  The liberal mouthpieces are just as much fun "people who would vote for Trump shouldn't ever be allowed to vote" I have seen in news papers, on TV news and in more blogs than I care to remember.

Interesting times glad I don't live in the USA.

Can't vote for neither since Puertorricans can't elect a president. Even if I could vote, I don't trust any of them. So this seems like voting for the "least bad" candidate.

COLINBATSEY said:
StarOcean said:
Just give Obama another 4 years

That is a joke aint it?

I am not even American but I read the news, politics etc and Obama has got to be the weakest most embarrassing President ever for you. Look at him at the moment doing videos with mic drops etc how cringe worthy, and that is not even mentioning his policies etc in his time in office.

Of course it's a joke. As is anyone who gets worked up over politics imo. None of it matters -whoever wins, be Hillary or Trump, neither will fufill the promises they make. Nothing will change with either in power, their actual power is greatly exaggerated. This is more of a case of "who will represent the president for political cartoons in newspapers for the next 4 years?" than literally anything else