By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump VS Clinton. Who Has Your Vote

Trump or Clinton

Trump 444 33.59%

Clinton 487 36.84%

Undecided 109 8.25%

Not of age or not American 282 21.33%

Total:1,322

Well I would prefer Bernie, but would vote for Clinton.

I don't think we should ever allow a Republican in the white house again. Just cost to much and too many lives. They like to get the US into wars.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

I prefer Bernie but would vote for Trump.

StarOcean said:
Just give Obama another 4 years

That is a joke aint it?

I am not even American but I read the news, politics etc and Obama has got to be the weakest most embarrassing President ever for you. Look at him at the moment doing videos with mic drops etc how cringe worthy, and that is not even mentioning his policies etc in his time in office.

HylianYoshi said:
If I were 18, I wouldn't vote. Because I don't support bullshit.

I used to think the same, trouble is as you get older you realise that if you do not vote you can not complain.

Here in the UK if you are not happy with non on the ballot paper still go, get your pen (not pencil, they try to get you to use pencil here but the law says you can take your own pen) and put a big cross on the paper stating you are not happy with any of the choices.

Peh said:
Trump will ruin the US. He is a business man. Business man don't care about people. They care about making money.

So, like Obama?

Around the Network

The economy is doing fine and the US did not run and get itself into stupid wars even though Saudi Arabia did everything to goad the US into sending ground troops into Syria which would've kept Americans there for the next decade.

There is a tenative peace deal with Iran which is better than anything we've had for the last 30 years. Bin Laden is dead. The economy in the US has recovered, is it perfect? No, but no one's economy is, China is having problems, so is Japan, so is Europe. US is doing well all things relatively considered. The US has near oil indepedence, something unthinkable 15 years ago.

As for this election, Clinton will win most likely. She has all the demographics going in her way, you cannot win a general election just off angry/racist white people anymore.

Soundwave said:

The economy is doing fine and the US did not run and get itself into stupid wars even though Saudi Arabia did everything to goad the US into sending ground troops into Syria which would've kept Americans there for the next decade.

There is a tenative peace deal with Iran which is better than anything we've had for the last 30 years. Bin Laden is dead. The economy in the US has recovered, is it perfect? No, but no one's economy is, China is having problems, so is Japan, so is Europe. US is doing well all things relatively considered.

As for this election, Clinton will win most likely. She has all the demographics going in her way, you cannot win a general election just off angry/racist white people anymore.

Angry racist white people?

Ohh shut up, its the same over here. If you want change you are a racist, if you want to curb migration you are a racist, if you want to look after your own first you are a racist. Sick of hearing that word.

Over here Farage the UKIP leader has been laughed at called a racist by you Liberal tree huggers you name it you tree huggers have called him it. Guess what who is laughing now? He has been correct 99.9% of the time.

American people are like us, we want change not the same old rubbish we have had for god knows how long trouble is you get people like you who in an instant scream racist or goldfish brain people that forget about the lies from the past.

Just look at videos on the net, anti Trump rallies the so called Liberals. Yup very Liberal when they start attacking people.

COLINBATSEY said:
Soundwave said:

There is a tenative peace deal with Iran which is better than anything we've had for the last 30 years. Bin Laden is dead. The economy in the US has recovered, is it perfect? No, but no one's economy is, China is having problems, so is Japan, so is Europe. US is doing well all things relatively considered.

Ohh shut up, its the same over here. If you want change you are a racist, if you want to curb migration you are a racist, if you want to look after your own first you are a racist. Sick of hearing that word.

Over here Farage the UKIP leader has been laughed at called a racist by you Liberal tree huggers you name it you tree huggers have called him it. Guess what who is laughing now? He has been correct 99.9% of the time.

American people are like us, we want change not the same old rubbish we have had for god knows how long trouble is you get people like you who in an instant scream racist or goldfish brain people that forget about the lies from the past.

Just look at videos on the net, anti Trump rallies the so called Liberals. Yup very Liberal when they start attacking people.

I'm just saying demographically it's fairly unlikely he can beat Clinton. His "base" of people simply isn't large enough anymore. Maybe in 1980s America, but not today. If that makes you angry -- not my problem.

I am not from the USA so I won't vote buth both are quite horrible, im suprised bernie sanders didn't beat hillary I could have voted for him.

I think Trump will never be allowed to do all the things he made up during his campaign, if he tones down a bit, I think it wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Personally I think Hillary might screw up more she has a strong opinion but I just don't trust her, Trump is kind of an ass but at least we know that before he is president and not after.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Soundwave said:
COLINBATSEY said:

I'm just saying demographically it's fairly unlikely he can beat Clinton. His "base" of people simply isn't large enough anymore. Maybe in 1980s America, but not today. If that makes you angry -- not my problem.

What gets me angry is the way people instantly jump on the Racist bandwagon.

This world today has too many PC correct Liberal tree huggers getting their own way, ohh you can not control immigration that is racist, lower aid to other countries? ohh that is racist, look after our war vets and elderly? ohh that is racist.

Racist, racist, racist racist with the word xenophobic thrown in to make them seem a little intelligent.

Well we here have our local elections tomorrow my vote will be going to UKIP, do I care that tree huggers see them as racist? Do I hell, I am thinking of my child and his future. If we keep letting in the amount of uncontrolled people from the EU he will have no future. Already our school NHS infrastructure etc is at breaking point. Does that make me a racist?