By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you done with Miitomo?

I check every day, but I'd use it a lot more if Nintendo made it easier to add friends.

Around the Network

I would use it for points, but the filesize is too big for my cheap phone so I won't be playing it D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I have small decent group of friends, so I use it. It is bit silly but fun.

It's fun with some comments and miiphotos. Other than that to get Coins. I got the Zelda Picross, but probably there will be something similar in the future.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

It was pretty much DOA, just like most user-content things that Nintendo does. People lose interest within a week and is loses relevance. Everyone just logs in to get points when they don't even know what they'll be able to spend them on, so Nintendo can probably still say stuff like "BUT ALL THESE PEOPLE LOG IN EVERY DAY!" conveniently excluding the fact that they don't actually do anything with the app after logging in.

Around the Network

I never even started...

For the time being. Nintendo seriously dropped the ball for this app. It's so poorly made and has been terrible with updating to amend its many issues.

Still using it regularly for points/coins.

i think Nintendo was hoping it would take off like FaceSwap or SnapChat but its so focused on Nintendo games that it has no main demographic.

I still use it, but only for the platinum points.