By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you done with Miitomo?

I only use it for the points. Every question they ask I answer with "Miitomo points", I get the points and I turn off the app. It's annoying, but harmless. But they really need to add Miiverse compatibility.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I only use it for the points. Every question they ask I answer with "Miitomo points", I get the points and I turn off the app. It's annoying, but harmless. But they really need to add Miiverse compatibility.

Now what are you getting with these points? When I go on my nintendo they seem useless.

Nothing now, but I spent everything I had on the Zelda Picross, so I need to recharge them, just in case.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Yeah....... Well I don't even have time to play my games....... Surely I don't have time for this. And the only thing I liked about it was the miiphoto! Some nice tools in there

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Not using it now...going in from time to time to get some points.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

The most I got out of Miitomo has been my avatar.
Replied to some questions the first few days, but after that I haven't done much.

Apparently quite a few were using it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=215517
I wonder how many still use it.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I'm just going in for the daily bonuses and I'll find time to get my platinum points online soon. The problem for me is that this game is centered around making friends, but it's so hard to make friends in the first place! There is not much to do in the game without your friends and even when you do make some friends, it is only a little more entertaining. If this game was a little more like Tomodachi Life I think we would still be playing it.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I feel like activity has dropped a bit. Not so many people commenting anymore.

I still use it daily, mostly in the morning, and check in a bit later in the day.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I use it daily, yeah. If I read a comment I like to comment, I do that. If not, I like to make Miiphotos to share with my friends for laughs, or dress my Mii in ridiculous ways. I also use it for getting MyNintendo points. My next target is the Wario Ware game!

Kinda lost interest in it already, but I still use it occasionally.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Yeah but ill get into ti again for points