By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners; is Wii U your only gaming platform?

?

Yes 76 18.54%

No, I have a 3DS/PS4/Xbox/PC/etc 334 81.46%

Total:410

Wii U and 3DS

Around the Network

Have a 3DS as well

still play on the NDS though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Nope. Got a 3DS and a PS3 as well.

Nope. I have a gaming computer, a 3DS, and a PS Vita (last 2 are in my signature).

Curl your poll leaves people without a wiiu that are interested to know the answer without any option and leaves the door too open to trolls and false answers.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Curl your poll leaves people without a wiiu that are interested to know the answer without any option and leqves the door too open to trolls.

True, I probably should have had an option to see the results. Unfortunately VGChartz doesn't allow poll options to be added without resetting the votes.

Nah, I also own a PC, PS4, Vita, and 3DS. Planning on getting an X1 too

I have 3DS and PS3. Old roommate had a PS4 and another had XBO, so I dunno what I'm gonna do about them, especially in light of the refreshes.

If you're using this forum and you're hardcore enough into Nintendo to own a Wii U, then you have to own a 3DS, no doubt.

No, my Wii U is not my only current gen platform.

bet: lost

Nope. I also game on PS4 and 3DS, and I have a decent PC but I rarely use it for games now that Diablo is available on consoles.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won