By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners; is Wii U your only gaming platform?

?

Yes 76 18.54%

No, I have a 3DS/PS4/Xbox/PC/etc 334 81.46%

Total:410
Barkley said:
This question doesn't really work on a gaming community site, the type of people that only own one gaming platform aren't really going to be on here. Its quite strange to think people would be on a site such as this and only own one platform, obviously a few will but if your question was to determine how many of the wiiu user base only own a WiiU your question is completely redundant.

Iwata himself said before his dead that most people with a WiiU had another system too, and that was coming form Nintendo data about the subject, yet people like you still try to use the "oh this game is shit but is gonna sell a lot because wiiu owners have nothing else to play lolol" wich is the reason why this thread started. But of course, it doesnt matter what Iwata says, it doesnt matter what this thread says, you know more than anybody else right?

Around the Network

Nope, I play mostly iPhone/iPad and PC games.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Goodnightmoon said:

You know more than anybody else right?

Exactly!

Also the Iwata thing you keep quoting.

"It may not be people's first console of choice but they recognize it perhaps as the best second console."

Is hardly a quote that suggests he's even making that statement based on hard data and definitely not a statement suggesting that there isn't a substantial amount that only own a wiiu as their dedicated gaming platform.

Also calm down, it's vidya gaemz, no need to get so upset because in my opinion Starfox won't be an amazing game but will still sell over a million because of hardcore NINTENDO fans and Little Timmy who only has a wiiu and wants a new game to play.

At the moment, my WiiU and 3DS has been getting most of my love. Throughout this gen though, I have mainly been on PS4 with a little Vita here and there.

I have an X1...currently using it has a dust collecter to keep some of it away from my WiiU and PS4. =P

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

No, I also have a PC that, while it's not capable of playing the lastest games, still serves me well.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Lol no.

No, of course also a PC, who doesn't, and a 3DS and PS4. Not counting the dozen consoles from other gens of course.

I think this poll would have been more interesting if the answer "No" was seperated into "I also have a PC" / "I also have a console from an older generation" / "I have another console from this generation".

I am mostly a PC gamer using Steam. I bought the WiiU mostly for Nintendo exclusives and local multiplayer with friends. I really think PC + WiiU is the best combination, unless you have no interest in Nintendo games.

I also have a ps3 and a 3ds (and a mac, even if that barely counts).

The other systems dont interest me in the slightest, the way the industry is going my next console will be a retro one.