By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Images of the NX Controller Surfaces!

Ka-pi96 said:

Wasn't that the purpose of the Wii U?

Since when? The aim of the U was to focus on more core centric goals of gaming.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Ljink96 said:

How'd everyone miss this!? Good catch.

Nobody missed it.

But a button shaped thing appearing on a touch screen is not a real button...

If it's tactus tech then it could feel like a real button. Or at least close to it.

Ljink96 said:
Luke888 said:

almost everybody noticed it...

Eveybody on NeoGaf is like, "Where's the buttons". lol

People on NeoGaf know how this will work, they are just complaining about the lack of phisical buttons...

I am the only one who actually likes this? I mean if it is not the final-final design, thye might make it more ergonomic, and it might actually be cool to play on it.,

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Don't be true...

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Ubisoft Massive.

The Division for NX confirmed? :o

Oh I was gonna say a small developer probably wouldn't have kits yet, but yep Ubisoft definitely would.

Welp, now I believe this is atleast the prototype, which freaking sucks because not real buttons is stupid. 

This pretty much confirms it, and there were some things about the patent that really interest me. However, now I'm hoping for another year with the Wii U more than ever. If they would just release a Metroid for Wii U I'd be happy to move on. Odds of a Metroid appearing on Wii U though? None.

It will be funny to read the meltdowns though.

A lot of reactions here remind me of the Wii response. I see huge potential in this controller and actually think it might be revolutionary in a positive way and attract many younger gamers.

Please No, this can't truly be real!!!! NINTENDO don't do this i beg you :(

hunter_alien said:
I am the only one who actually likes this? I mean if it is not the final-final design, thye might make it more ergonomic, and it might actually be cool to play on it.,

Eh, I'm not super extra hyped because I only play a few games on smartphone but the only thing I care about is games from Ninendo, otherwise I wouldn't have sticked with them. tough if Tactus tecnology or similar is used for this controller I'm uber hyped...