By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Images of the NX Controller Surfaces!

For everyone asking where the buttons are.. look at the upper stick on this picture.. you can see them on the display.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

-______________________________________________________-
I guess we'll see how it functions.
First impressions: Spalding makes a controller LOL

#1 Amb-ass-ador

CosmicSex said:

Also, even with third party support, this forces developers to pay special attention when developing for the platform. 

Or not bother

I think the worst and scariest thing about this thing is that it looks sleek and modern. Like it looks like what someone would build if they had the goal of "redefining the video game platform." It also does it at all contradict anything we've heard or learned about NX so far, something I discussed with Wright.

The scariest thing about this controller when I first looked at it was that it actually looked believable.

Peh said:

For everyone asking where the buttons are.. look at the upper stick on this picture.. you can see them on the display.

How'd everyone miss this!? Good catch.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
I think the worst and scariest thing about this thing is that it looks sleek and modern. Like it looks like what someone would build if they had the goal of "redefining the video game platform." It also does it at all contradict anything we've heard or learned about NX so far, something I discussed with Wright.

The scariest thing about this controller when I first looked at it was that it actually looked believable.

What is your gut feeling saying now?

Ljink96 said:
Peh said:

Lol, I thought it was obvious the first time the picture was released.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Ljink96 said:
Peh said:

almost everybody noticed it...

JGarret said:
spemanig said:

What is your gut feeling saying now?

My gut feeling, is this is real.

The first leaked images of the white version, by whoever. That picture was horrible, and I wasnt all the way convinced.

This one, yep Im pretty sure its real, and its a prototype for what nintendos new controller for the NX will be and look like.

Luke888 said:
Ljink96 said:

almost everybody noticed it...

Eveybody on NeoGaf is like, "Where's the buttons". lol