By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Two Explosions at Brussels Airport, Explosion at Maelbeek metro, at least 10 people died

LurkerJ said:
Yeah. What did we expect, really?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

There will be more come.

Our politicians rather see the people in terror, then their crappy, criminal oligarchy put out of business. The borders will remain wide open and they'll even increase taxes to pay for 'security' measures. Because that's what they do, you see.

Why couldn't they have bombed all parlement buildings? Most of those would deserve that fate.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Since Paris i tend not to visit hugely crowded events cause they are getting close to the Netherlands but to attack an airport.. you would think it has a higher security level but they still could place multiple bombs.. extremly worrying. thoughts go out to the victims and their family..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Since Paris i tend not to visit hugely crowded events cause they are getting close to the Netherlands but to attack an airport.. you would think it has a higher security level but they still could place multiple bombs.. extremly worrying. thoughts go out to the victims and their family..

Atleast one of the bombs was basically at the entrance of the airport.

Yeah that's the fucked up thing, what now? Do you have to screen people at the entrance of an airport? That would grind an airport to a halt. And it still doesn't stop anyone from walking up with a suitcase and blowing themselves up.

Really fucked up situation.

Around the Network
ratuscafoarterea said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Ok... If religion is the cause of most terrorism, why did al Qaeda target the twin towers instead of the Vatican? Let's start there.

Maybe it's because USA is 70% Christian and it's viewed by easily brainwashed muslims into comitting islamic terrorism, as a Crusade nation? How about that, for a start? Yes, I know that Saudi Arabia and the USA political class are hand in hand when it comes to the ussual buissnes, but that doesn't changes the fact that your everyday low class brainwashed muslims will see USA as a Crusade enemy.

The ironic part being that most Americans are brainwashed into thinking that Islam is violent or condones suicide.

I guess religion is serving as a scape goat indeed, as some of you seem to believe that's why this is happening.

It is pretty normal to start another blame muslims/Feck relgion discussions but please don't.

Sad situation all around.

Religion don´t kill people. Stupid people kill people.

The world is full of morons, that´s for sure.

I´ll never understand why some people think it´s a good idea to kill others just to prove that their god is real.

Kennel83 said:
Religion don´t kill people. Stupid people kill people.

The world is full of morons, that´s for sure.

I´ll never understand why some people think it´s a good idea to kill others just to prove that their god is real.

Because that's part and parcel of the whole religious milkshake ... feeling you are "better" than "non-believers".