By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Did You Join VGC?

Why Did You Join?

The Community 13 13.98%

The Sales 51 54.84%

The Discussion 17 18.28%

Other 5 5.38%

See Results 7 7.53%

Total:93
Versus_Evil said:
Conegamer said:

I'd just turned 16 and got a computer with Internet for the first time proper as well as my own console, the Wii. My brother and I were playing through Red Steel 2 and we liked it so looked up a sequel and found them asking for minimum 500k sales to make one. I was curious how close we were so, I came here.

After finding that one I immediately started looking at others, but it was a little tough to join a community for the first time. Then Amp created a thread about Monster Hunter Tri, a game I was into at the time so it seemed like a good opportunity to try it out. 

Oh pls, you joined because you knew in 4yrs a younge lad named versus was going to join ;) 

That makes sense somehow.

Well yes but if you say you have a time machine people look at you funny ;)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Sales and a community or two, though sales data is basically borked at this point which means I;m here for some discussions and a few people.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

First console sales, then forum, then profile, then game sales, then game database... and since the current design we've been losing stuff. Only thing that keeps me here from time to time is the forum.

I arrived here after my renewed interest in console gaming and from that console wars website with the live counter, can't remember the name now.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I needed a forum, you can't live in the internet without one so I choose you guys.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I saw the vita community.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Toxy said:
I joined so I could achieve my inevitable dominion over the internet.

And how's the plan going?

Not as quickly as one would hope. Baby steps.

Official PSVita Thread. Was the best Vita community around (and still is) when I was buying mine

Wii sales numbers

I joined because I love video game message boards and this one is the best I've found in a decade. I originally CAME here for the sales data though.

Because of the awesome community with a lack of fanboys besides a few sony ones.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q