By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Did You Join VGC?

Why Did You Join?

The Community 13 13.98%

The Sales 51 54.84%

The Discussion 17 18.28%

Other 5 5.38%

See Results 7 7.53%

Total:93

You aren't going to like this, but I originally just wanted to troll around, and planned on getting banned very quickly. 24 year old me... 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
kooltrex said:
Because of the awesome community with a lack of fanboys besides a few sony ones.

Err... that's not a good way to approach it, you might be the one creating them with coments like this.

*Because of the awesome community with a lack of fanboys

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

kooltrex said:
BraLoD said:

Err... that's not a good way to approach it, you might be the one creating them with coments like this.

*Because of the awesome community with a lack of fanboys

"Besides a few sony ones"

COKTOE said:
I needed something to do during my refractory period.

Try kegels

Because Nexgenwars was shit!

Seriously though; that's mostly why I came but I stayed for the community and the numbers and sales dicussions. I also stayed to cry bitter, bitter tears over seeing the Wii kick the PS3 and 360's asses.

Around the Network

Initially for sales discussions, now mostly for NX speculation threads :)

Seriously though my main reason for coming here now is generally gaming discussions. Even if numbers were to go back to being updted regularly, I don't think I would care much. The NX might refuel my passion for sales data though, new hardware in general tends to do that and the PS4/X1/Vita/3DS are all pretty much predictable now.

Needed a internet home after I left CBR. Gaming was my new main hobby as I cut back comics a bit so here I am... and still am. *looks at date joined*

I think I found this place because I was just wondering about how many consoles were sold at the time.

Hmm, pie.

To spread my wisdom.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I wanted to improve my English. I guess it helped since I managed to get the highest possible grade in my English exam ( Though it may have also had an adverse effect on other subjects  considering I got addicted to this place for a while)

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Versus_Evil said:
m0ney said:
To spread my wisdom.

How's that worked out?? :p

It's worked with various results.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.