Fun times. 1 2.50%

I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40

Badir.. all you need is a generic harem manga... I've got many for you to choose from if you're interested ;)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Fairy Tail: Pretty sure this is a new record for Hiro. He killed off Juvia, only to revive her literally half a chapter later. He does this way too much, using the Pain-of-loss power up, but then chickens out and revives the character shortly after. It's why I got sick of Dragonball Z. It's just obnoxious writing.

And Natsu gives a speech while he easily beats a villain that dominated everyone earlier. Snooze.

On brighter news, Brandish is awesome...and Gray finally knows about Natsu being E.N.D. Curious how this is going to play out.  

Seven Deadly Sins: Oh nooooooooo *Joseph Joestar voice*

More intense than last chapter, and less Meliodas, which always a good thing. Didn't expect Gilfrost to be Vivian...though maybe there's another Gilfrost somewhere. Actually who the fuck is Gilfrost anyway? It's like he appeared randomly in the tournament and randomly has been tagging along ever since. Was this really all the character was meant to do?

DOGE NOOOOO

Merlin is about as annoying as Meliodas, but she's hot so I'll give her a pass. I guess she'll probably freeze that demon with the cheap power that prevents killing, since that doesn't constitute killing I guess. Or something.  

Better than last week I guess. I can be positive sometimes!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:

Fairy Tail: Pretty sure this is a new record for Hiro. He killed off Juvia, only to revive her literally half a chapter later. He does this way too much, using the Pain-of-loss power up, but then chickens out and revives the character shortly after. It's why I got sick of Dragonball Z. It's just obnoxious writing.

And Natsu gives a speech while he easily beats a villain that dominated everyone earlier. Snooze.

On brighter news, Brandish is awesome...and Gray finally knows about Natsu being E.N.D. Curious how this is going to play out.  

Its been 3 years since i last read Fairy Tail and it sounds like it hasn't changed at all since i dropped it.

uran10 said:
Badir.. all you need is a generic harem manga... I've got many for you to choose from if you're interested ;)

Love Rush? :O

animegaming said:
Super_Boom said:

Its been 3 years since i last read Fairy Tail and it sounds like it hasn't changed at all since i dropped it.

Preach it, brother. I'm two years clean and never going back.

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:

Seven Deadly Sins: Oh nooooooooo *Joseph Joestar voice*

More intense than last chapter, and less Meliodas, which always a good thing. Didn't expect Gilfrost to be Vivian...though maybe there's another Gilfrost somewhere. Actually who the fuck is Gilfrost anyway? It's like he appeared randomly in the tournament and randomly has been tagging along ever since. Was this really all the character was meant to do?

DOGE NOOOOO

Merlin is about as annoying as Meliodas, but she's hot so I'll give her a pass. I guess she'll probably freeze that demon with the cheap power that prevents killing, since that doesn't constitute killing I guess. Or something.  

Better than last week I guess. I can be positive sometimes!

The reason why I have a problem with Fairy Tale and not DBZ is because Fairy Tale puts such a huge importance on them dying and then suddenly they're alive in like 3 chapters with some new BS reason. I don't mind people not dying, I mean most shounen is like that. But don't try to pretend youre something youre not. Not even including the absolutely BS fights that they suddenly win because of nothing besides for will power. DBZ had rage induced power upsbut they came after something traumatized them, had explanations for why they got so strong (a new transformation or Gohan's hidden power), came along with proper training,  and was just over all executed better. Fairy tail is shit and it's dissapointing because Rave master was amazing.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:

The reason why I have a problem with Fairy Tale and not DBZ is because Fairy Tale puts such a huge importance on them dying and then suddenly they're alive in like 3 chapters with some new BS reason. I don't mind people not dying, I mean most shounen is like that. But don't try to pretend youre something youre not. Not even including the absolutely BS fights that they suddenly win because of nothing besides for will power. DBZ had rage induced power upsbut they came after something traumatized them, had explanations for why they got so strong (a new transformation or Gohan's hidden power), came along with proper training,  and was just over all executed better. Fairy tail is shit and it's dissapointing because Rave master was amazing.

Eh, I loved Rave Master, but Haru had his fair share of friendship power-ups too. It seems like Hiro takes the genre stereotypes and pushes them to the extreme. It just seemed to get worse as he went on.

Overall, I liked the story a lot more in Rave, and the cast more in FT, so it's a wash overall for me. The comedy and shiptease moments (most of them) are still amusing to me, so I'll just grin and bear the boring fights for now. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
kinisking said:

Eh, I loved Rave Master, but Haru had his fair share of friendship power-ups too. It seems like Hiro takes the genre stereotypes and pushes them to the extreme. It just seemed to get worse as he went on.

Overall, I liked the story a lot more in Rave, and the cast more in FT, so it's a wash overall for me. The comedy and shiptease moments (most of them) are still amusing to me, so I'll just grin and bear the boring fights for now. 

It certaintly wasn't as noticeble. Like you said, he takes these stereotypes which aren't too bad and then makes it extreme. I liked the cast more in Rave master tbh. Although Gray and Gajeel/levy's relationship are amazing, I don't really like the rest of Fairy tale. At this point I'm just reading because it's a good time waster. I respect his work eithic though. Dude pumps more double chapters than anyone else .

7DS 191 - Merlin is BEYOND OP......like she makes Melodias look like a kid that is insane and unfair lol.

FT 501 - This was a decent chapter but for some reason I expected more to happen. I wonder what will become of Natsu, and what kind of power up will Lucy get to beat this new threat.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Wow both FT and 7DS had pretty good chapters this week. I agree with theblacknaruto.