Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Bandorr said:
Cloudman said:
Oh yeah, so... What's everyone else reading right now? Anyone pick up on anything new or really into a series or 2?

Let's see. I caught up on 7 deadly sins. The anime season for new game! just ended so I picked up the manga to continue it.

Re-reading Tower of God for the good parts.

The gamer just got several chapters so that was fun to catch up on.

Speaking of New Game! they've been pretty good on being up to date with chapters, and they've been pretty good. Seeing the MC before she joined the company was really fun and cute to read, as well as a little sad. It's got some dumb puns too, haha.

I have The Gamer on my list too, so maybe I'll tackle that one next.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Oh hey look, the doodler has a manga thread

I started reading Boku no hero academia recently because I liked the anime and... yeah.

Oh and also... SO many spoiler tags round here

Are you just noticing? : P It's been around for a few months now.

Also, awesome that you're reading the manga. I think it's pretty great. Also, spoilers are the only way to avoid spoiling major things xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It has been far to quiet in here fellas! Nothing on the latest FT and 7DS chapters. Or the Hajime no Ippo chapters! Come on folks! Lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

My reaction to new Hero Academia:

Too sad to talk about my other manga yet. Maybe later.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:

My reaction to new Hero Academia:

Too sad to talk about my other manga yet. Maybe later.

What was wrong with the latest one? It seemed like things ended on a good note so far (minus all the stuff that happened beforehand..)

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network

Sorry about the lack of activity from my part as well. I've been busy with a few things, but I hope to have this place rolling with something new soon.

Dance my pretties!

BraLoD said:
Uraraka is going to hide her feelings now... yeah, another five or more years of waiting! XP

It is pretty cute how she tries hide her feelings and how often other characters press on it xD I thought it was funny how it actually helped her and her teammate pass one of their exams in one of the chapters before. There was also where she was so embarrassed that she was floating around. It was so cute xD

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:

What was wrong with the latest one? It seemed like things ended on a good note so far (minus all the stuff that happened beforehand..)

Today's chapter, to be specific. If you haven't read it today, don't read the black text.

Ochako basically decides to 'shut down' her feelings for Deku to focus on being a hero. It's a strong moment for her..but it's sad for people like me who ship them x.x   

I suppose it's for the best. I was worried she would be relegated to pairing fodder like so many other heroines in manga like this, but it seems like the author would rather focus on her being awesome on her own, and keep romance on the back-burner. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Cloudman said:

Today's chapter, to be specific. If you haven't read it today, don't read the black text.

Ochako basically decides to 'shut down' her feelings for Deku to focus on being a hero. It's a strong moment for her..but it's sad for people like me who ship them x.x   

I suppose it's for the best. I was worried she would be relegated to pairing fodder like so many other heroines in manga like this, but it seems like the author would rather focus on her being awesome on her own, and keep romance on the back-burner. 

Yeah, I can see that being a lil sad, especially with how it sprouted sweet moments, but maybe like how BraLoD said, maybe it can be revisited at a later point.

Dance my pretties!

Bandorr said:

After catching up on 7 sins, I caught up on Saki. Went onto New game! Almost regret it. I so want this game to be real. It looks amazingly fun.

I remember reading that part. At first I thought it was cute, but reading it again, it's surprisingly dark. She killed that bear and put on his skin... Dx

Are ya enjoying the manga?

Dance my pretties!