Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Bandorr said:
Cloudman said:

I remember reading that part. At first I thought it was cute, but reading it again, it's surprisingly dark. She killed that bear and put on his skin... Dx

Are ya enjoying the manga?

It is both dark and cute. I am enjoying the manga quite a bit. Just finished Volume 3. It skips volume 4 and moves onto volume 5 which is a spin off.

I may go onto negima next since I enjoyed the anime. The artwork is just so old I'm not sure If I will be able to read it or not.

That's good to hear. The humor in the manga can be hit or miss, but at least the artwork is really cute, so that saves it.

The artwork for Negima is very clean and looks nice, so I don't think you have to worry about that. My issue with it was how wordy and complicated it got later on.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Heya all, Cloudy here with an update! October is here, so it's time for a month long event here in the manga thread. For the month, I'll be recommending horror manga, from ghosts to zombies to other strange unsettling phenomenons. So yeah, you can read them... if you want!

Also, the front page got updated with halloween themed banners. You can check them out as well!

So, onto the 1st rec! This manga is called Screaming Lessons and it's about a collection of short stories each with a different lesson or moral and set of characters, as told by Yomi, the deceptively cute school girl... who's missing her lower half. The art may be very cute, but don't let that fool you. This manga is anything but cute. ; )

Also, if you have some good horror stories of your own, feel free to recommend them as well. I love reading horror, so I'll be glad to pick up new ones! Perhaps you'll suggest one I have lined up later as well xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Bandorr said:
Cloudman said:

I remember reading that part. At first I thought it was cute, but reading it again, it's surprisingly dark. She killed that bear and put on his skin... Dx

Are ya enjoying the manga?

It is both dark and cute. I am enjoying the manga quite a bit. Just finished Volume 3. It skips volume 4 and moves onto volume 5 which is a spin off.

I may go onto negima next since I enjoyed the anime. The artwork is just so old I'm not sure If I will be able to read it or not.

Aside from Negima being on my recommended manga of last month, I do recommend reading it, because I felt that manga was vastly superior to the anime. I'm the type of person that doesn't like to double dip with both the manga and anime so if I read/watched one, I usually won't watch/read the other. I did, however, give Negima a try with the anime, and it feels like a lot is missing than from what I read so I didn't really bother after a couple of episodes..

The artstyle is really old, but the nice thing is that there are drastic improvements later on.. Having reread Negima [a few times], it really shows how the mangaka improved his drawings in the later chapters and they look a lot nicer

But as Cloud mentioned, there is a lot of text with explanations so it can seem long winded, though I personally enjoyed reading the lore and backstories of these things..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I don't really read pure horror manga, but some of my mainstream manga creep me the F out sometimes. Shingeki no Kyojin goes without saying, but As Nodt's character in Bleach was positively terrifying. That power of his...shit...

Hm...haven't talked about my weekly manga much. Just read this week's Fairy Tail a little bit ago. I think I'd be more interested if this destined battle between Natsu and Gray was foreshadowed more than just fifty chapters ago. Or if wasn't just spurred on by the deaths of waifus that didn't really die.

Can't even remember what's going on in Seven Deadly Sins. Oh yeah, Julia Louis-Dreyfus is back. 

One Piece and Hero Academia have been fantastic lately though, even if both are really making me sad. 

Still catching up on Shokugeki no Souma...slowly but surely. Season 2 ended at kind of a strange place. I just finished the 2nd stage of the Stagierre, and per the manga, they're only half done. The anime made it seem like it was all over. Weird.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

What the heck... That image Dx I thought it was a seperate manga made by the bleach guy, haha xD So left field.

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network

Heya all, today I have a mini series to share, and I say mini because there's only a few chapters on this, and while it's still young, I think it's still worth talking about.

So this time I'm talking about Shibito no Koe o Kiku ga Yoi, a manga about a boy who can see spirits, and the one he sees is of a friend who recently passed away. Shortly after her death, this boy starts to see her, as well as follow him around. Strangely enough, he finds himself in dangerous situations only to be saved by the guidance of his dead friend, acting as a guardian angel, but in a... sort of creepy way xD

Dance my pretties!

Was able to complete 4 [shorter] mangas in the month of September

If I recall correctly, there is a Madoka Magica spinoff with the main characters so I'll look into that after I complete the current one

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Well, the latest chapter for Boku No Hero came out, and after reading it, well... I dunno, I don't have much to say on it, though the next part of the test, are the civilians really in danger, or are they people just acting as 'people in danger'? That kinda got me confused...

Also, where all the manga readers be!?

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:
Well, the latest chapter for Boku No Hero came out, and after reading it, well... I dunno, I don't have much to say on it, though the next part of the test, are the civilians really in danger, or are they people just acting as 'people in danger'? That kinda got me confused...

Also, where all the manga readers be!?

Well with this latest chapter I was also confused like....didn't all might have a tough time witht his dude? And why is he at the exam? Like what is going on lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

FT 505 - Okay this death HAS to be permanent. I am sad that Makarov had to give his life but is a meaningful death that should have a significant impact on the rest of the FT family. And come on Gray and Natsu still fighting because they THOUGHT Lucy and Juvia were killed....and what is the connection between Ezra and Irene is she her mother or something?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23