By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Anonymous Donald Trump: Group Declares War On Trump UPDATE

d21lewis said:
I'm anti Trump but we love in a democracy. We have to trust the people to make the right decision. If he somehow wins the presidency, the majority has to take accountability for whatever he does. All of the warning signs are there. We can't just take it upon ourselves to attack him. As wrong as I think he is, he got where he is in the polls legitimately.

I have faith that he won't win, though.

I agree in that I don't think Trump beats either Sanders or HIllary.   My parents have pretty much voted republican for ages, and they both plan to vote Dem for the first time if Trump is the Rep nominee.  We live in Ohio, where Kasich just took the primary.  We're a very important state, and I think the tides are turning.

Around the Network
Skratchy said:

Anonymous... and about 90% of the world's population.

Too bad so many Americans are unashamed of how the rest of the world views them. How is America EVER supposed to be considered great, when promoting violence, racism, sexism, classism and bigotry are becoming what the country is known for?

Sorry, but this is pure ignorance in my opinion.  I think there is a huge part of the "rest of the world" that views us with jealousy.  We promote none of those things.

Trump gained popularity because he played on underlying emotions facing a lot of Americans.  Now that people are starting to realise that he has no real plan to achieve what's he saying, he basically become a pep rally cheerleader.  Ra ra with no plan.

For example.  Illegal immigrants.  Forget a wall.  Just make VERY VERY stiff penalties for employers that hire them without proper background checks.  Same with under the table.  All immigrants should have to go through the proper channels, nothing more, nothing less. 

d21lewis said:
I'm anti Trump but we love in a democracy. We have to trust the people to make the right decision. If he somehow wins the presidency, the majority has to take accountability for whatever he does. All of the warning signs are there. We can't just take it upon ourselves to attack him. As wrong as I think he is, he got where he is in the polls legitimately.

I have faith that he won't win, though.

We don't live in a democracy.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html

It's totally rigged and they are saying it right to everyone's face.  That's why so many people are pissed and voting for Trump to begin with.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

thranx said:
Skratchy said:

Too bad so many Americans are unashamed of how the rest of the world views them. How is America EVER supposed to be considered great, when promoting violence, racism, sexism, classism and bigotry are becoming what the country is known for?

EVER considered great? Please we are the greatest nation on earth right now. Americans pick leaders to lead the way, not to pacify the rest of the world. Why would we consider the opinons of nations that a had a shot at greatness but couldnt achieve it or hold onto it?

Edit: Not too mention the US is still by far and large the biggest destination for immigrants.

Edit: Anonymous is just playing into Trumps game. The more people try and portray trump as bad and evil, the more support he gets. Especially if its coming from a group too scared to say who they are. Its a perfect storm to bring trump even more supporters. They should really rethink this.

That's just so arrogant it looks like a cliché of USA. What is suppose to the be the greatest nation. Well there are other countries some much smaller than USA that have a better a quality of life.

Actually I don't believe that there's such thing like the greatest nation in a world that is too vast, complex  and beautiful for such thing. Well I guess that during a long time europeans told the world they were the greatest race now we have the greatest nation. 

In that case they are attacking democracy itself and they are in a way no better than a Terrorist (although they make a lot less victims). Even if you don't like Trump it isn't your call who should be president, you have one vote and that vote is equal to anyone else is vote that's called equality. If you don't agree with him that is yours and your problem alone as long as pretty big part of the US votes for him. If I could vote I would vote Democratic for sure, but you can't sabotage a campaign willingly without breaking the morals of the Democratic fundamentals. You can neither say, he shouldn't be able to run for president since every American is able to do that. (It takes a lot of money or background, or a fancy political name to actually become one).

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Skratchy said:

Its amazing that so much of the world wants to be in the US given its not considered great. I guess being the greatest melting pot in the world and allowing people from around the world to improve their life isn't worth anything. The amount of aid the US provides around the world seems to be ignored.

Maybe the rest of world can go fuck itself if they don't consider the US great.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Qwark said:
In that case they are attacking democracy itself and they are in a way no better than a Terrorist (although they make a lot less victims). Even if you don't like Trump it isn't your call who should be president, you have one vote and that vote is equal to anyone else is vote that's called equality. If you don't agree with him that is yours and your problem alone as long as pretty big part of the US votes for him. If I could vote I would vote Democratic for sure, but you can't sabotage a campaign willingly without breaking the morals of the Democratic fundamentals. You can neither say, he shouldn't be able to run for president since every American is able to do that. (It takes a lot of money or background, or a fancy political name to actually become one).

Actually since the 2WW there's in many places mecanisms to limit democracy when it is related to protection of minorities and the warranty of fundamental rights. You know Petain, Mussolini, Hitler are products of democracies. 

That's one of the weakenesses of democracy because the power comes from the majority it can have sometimes terrible consequences on minorities.

I am not saying that I am against democracy on the contraty but also think that sometimes people overvalue democracy.  

Synesthesia said:
Skratchy said:

Joke post? You can say this exact same thing about nearly any first world country. Not to mention your using extreme hyperbole like your foaming at the mouth... Calm down because most of what you said isn't even true especially the idea that any of those things are "promoted". Looking like a fool.

I don't like Trump and I didn't vote for him but handling it with hostility like this is not the way to go. Anonymous getting involved Seems rather suspect anyway but I guess we will see. It really does not make much sense they would get involved with this but let any other politician get away with the countless bullshit they all do.

Every single other "First World" nation on earth has better health care, most of them have better judicial system, most of them have better unemployment rates, most of them have lower crime rates, most of them have higher quality education, AND almost every single one has a generally higher all around "quality of life" for the average citizen.

If you don't believe that, go digging and look up numbers. They are there and prove it. The only thing we "lead" in, compared to most first world nations, is entertainment/product production, entertainment/product consumption, and military spending (by far). For such a "great" nation, we are in many ways very literally stuck back in the 50s.

The desperate and overexaggerated responses to Donald Trump are nearly as ridiculous as Donald Trump.

Skratchy said:

Agreed. The process surrounding support for Trump is turning out to be even more embarrasing than George Bush. Anonymous are not a very good organization but it´s good that they make a stand against a fascist candidate like Trump.