By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Anonymous Donald Trump: Group Declares War On Trump UPDATE

Anonymous Donald Trump

Anonymous, the hacker collective that routinely attacks prominent figures or organizations it disagrees with, has called for “total war” against Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.

Endgaged writes:

"Donald Trump is in the sights of hacktivist collective Anonymous again. On March 4th the group posted a video declaring “total war” on thepresidential candidate. It hopes to not only bring down many of Trump’s sites, but also halt his presidential bid by uncovering and exposing embarrassing information. “We need you to shut down his campaign and sabotage his brand,” said a Guy Fawkes-masked individual in the video."

"Trump has been targeted because according to the masked activist, “yourinconsistent and hateful campaign has not only shocked the United States America, you have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideas.”

According to reports, using the #OpTrump hashtag, the collective is asking for help to bring down TrumpChicago.comon April 1st. It also plans to target personal and business sites like donaldjtrump.com, trump.com, trumphotelcollection.com and the candidate’s online presidential destinations including donaldtrump2016online.com and citizensfortrump.com.

The collective has already posted unverified personal information about Trump and staff, including his social security number.

According to a report from NBC, this is the second time Trump has been targeted by the group. Anonymous posted a message to the candidate in 2015 regarding his comments about Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ciavyc6bE7A

http://www.dbtechno.com/us/2016/03/16/anonymous-donald-trump/

Around the Network

Anonymous... and about 90% of the world's population.

Too bad so many Americans are unashamed of how the rest of the world views them. How is America EVER supposed to be considered great, when promoting violence, racism, sexism, classism and bigotry are becoming what the country is known for?

Interesting will follow to see if they accomplish their goals.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Not sure if this is troll or not considering they are claiming to expose him on April Fools.

Skratchy said:

Too bad so many Americans are unashamed of how the rest of the world views them. How is America EVER supposed to be considered great, when promoting violence, racism, sexism, classism and bigotry are becoming what the country is known for?

Joke post? You can say this exact same thing about nearly any first world country. Not to mention your using extreme hyperbole like your foaming at the mouth... Calm down because most of what you said isn't even true especially the idea that any of those things are "promoted". Looking like a fool.

I don't like Trump and I didn't vote for him but handling it with hostility like this is not the way to go. Anonymous getting involved Seems rather suspect anyway but I guess we will see. It really does not make much sense they would get involved with this but let any other politician get away with the countless bullshit they all do.

Around the Network
Synesthesia said:
Skratchy said:

Joke post? You can say this exact same thing about nearly any first world country. Not to mention your using extreme hyperbole like your foaming at the mouth... Calm down because most of what you said isn't even true especially the idea that any of those things are "promoted". Looking like a fool.

I don't like Trump and I didn't vote for him but handling it with hostility like this is not the way to go. Anonymous getting involved Seems rather suspect anyway but I guess we will see. It really does not make much sense they would get involved with this but let any other politician get away with the countless bullshit they all do.

This^

Skratchy said:

EVER considered great? Please we are the greatest nation on earth right now. Americans pick leaders to lead the way, not to pacify the rest of the world. Why would we consider the opinons of nations that a had a shot at greatness but couldnt achieve it or hold onto it?

Edit: Not too mention the US is still by far and large the biggest destination for immigrants.

Edit: Anonymous is just playing into Trumps game. The more people try and portray trump as bad and evil, the more support he gets. Especially if its coming from a group too scared to say who they are. Its a perfect storm to bring trump even more supporters. They should really rethink this.

Anonymous - declaring war on someone every week.

Anonymous should stick to what they're good at... crashing XBL and PSN.

Attacking Trump in this manner only makes him stronger... because you can't stump the Trump!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I'm anti Trump but we love in a democracy. We have to trust the people to make the right decision. If he somehow wins the presidency, the majority has to take accountability for whatever he does. All of the warning signs are there. We can't just take it upon ourselves to attack him. As wrong as I think he is, he got where he is in the polls legitimately.

I have faith that he won't win, though.