By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Germans don't want Merkel anymore...

Soundwave said:
barneystinson69 said:

Thanks for this. Kind of makes me wonder if Merkel had a part in trying to cover this up. Just shows how willing these "desperate" migrants want to integrate. 

In the interests of balance though plenty of migrants integrate fine into Germany and Germany is going to need large immigration in the coming decades because their population is on pace to drop from 81 million currently to about 68 million and that would be disastrous for their economy (Japan is going to be in big trouble soon because of this too). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZozLHZFEblY

The vast majority of these people are just regular people like you and me. 

What I think Merkel's mistake was is fast tracking too much, too soon. Accepting migrants is fine, but it should be done in a more controlled pace, allowing too many people to come too quickly is problematic. 

You want to know a better plan? Offer tax incentives to your current population to reproduce! Relying on immigration is a slow by steady loss of your culture. Look at Britain, its been one of the first to face this, with sharia law courts already in place. France will be next, and Germany isn't far behind. But I'm a "right-winged nut", so I must be wrong! 

I'm not saying allowing a few really desperate refugee's is bad, but this is going to be a disaster for Germany in the coming decade's.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I can't hear it anymore. Imagine the US wouldn't have let refugees in during WW2. Einstein would have simply died in a concentration camp or something. No relativity for us, sorry. You wouldn't be sitting on a PC or smartphone right now without a little help of that (jewish) refugee.

Fucking Nazis.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
I can't hear it anymore. Imagine the US wouldn't have let refugees in during WW2. Einstein would have simply died in a concentration camp or something. No relativity for us, sorry. You wouldn't be sitting on a PC or smartphone right now without a little help of that (jewish) refugee.

Fucking Nazis.

Why the heck does it keep coming back to WW2? Jesus, is your country mean't to guilt you into accepting these people. They gave a big fuck you at cologne, and it won't be changing anytime soon.

And BTW, america didn't let in 1 million refugee's, just so we're clear.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
Soundwave said:

In the interests of balance though plenty of migrants integrate fine into Germany and Germany is going to need large immigration in the coming decades because their population is on pace to drop from 81 million currently to about 68 million and that would be disastrous for their economy (Japan is going to be in big trouble soon because of this too). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZozLHZFEblY

The vast majority of these people are just regular people like you and me. 

What I think Merkel's mistake was is fast tracking too much, too soon. Accepting migrants is fine, but it should be done in a more controlled pace, allowing too many people to come too quickly is problematic. 

You want to know a better plan? Offer tax incentives to your current population to reproduce! Relying on immigration is a slow by steady loss of your culture. Look at Britain, its been one of the first to face this, with sharia law courts already in place. France will be next, and Germany isn't far behind. But I'm a "right-winged nut", so I must be wrong! 

I'm not saying allowing a few really desperate refugee's is bad, but this is going to be a disaster for Germany in the coming decade's.

That would have to be a hell of a tax cut, because raising a kid for 18-21 years ends up costing about 300,000 Euro each. Doubt the government could subsidize that without going into Greece sized debt. Would you prefer that? 

Beyond that, these days Western women aren't just cows willing to pump out babies on demand like its 1930, most Western women are good with having 1 or 2 kids and have no intention of staying pregnant for like their entire 20s. Nor do I think do modern Western men want that either. The mental strain of having an extra kid or two is not some trivial little thing. To be honest too, as a *planet* the last thing we need are more people, we need to better integrate what we have already given finite global resources. 

I've been to Germany and seen immigrants there and to the UK as well. The "horror" stories are grossly exagerrated, most immigrants are friendly from my experiences. Are there some hurdles and do there need to be some better integration? Yes, sure. The UK generally actually is quite nice, I mean the way you guys make it sound its like "the average immigrant" in the UK is some dude wearing ancient Arabic garmets who can't speak any English. When in fact most of them are dressed in business suits with a nice British accent just going to work evey day, who care about as much as the Arsenal or Liverpool football game as anything else. 

Soundwave said:
barneystinson69 said:

That would have to be a hell of a tax cut, because raising a kid for 18-21 years ends up costing about 300,000 Euro each. Doubt the government could subsidize that without going into Greece sized debt. Would you prefer that? 

Beyond that, these days Western women aren't just cows willing to pump out babies on demand like its 1930, most Western women are good with having 1 or 2 kids and have no intention of staying pregnant for like their entire 20s. Nor do I think do modern Western men want that either. 

I've been to Germany and seen immigrants there and to the UK as well. The "horror" stories are grossly exagerrated, most immigrants are friendly from my experiences. Are there some hurdles and do there need to be some better integration. Yes, sure. The UK generally actually is quite nice, I mean the way you guys make it sound its like "the average immigrant" in the UK is some dude wearing ancient Arabic garmets who can't speak any English. When in fact most of them are dressed in business suits with a nice British accent just going to work evey day, who care about as much as the Arsenal or Liverpool football game as anything else. 

Well maybe your experience is great, but when I was in the UK, the locals told me themselves there were certain muslim no-go area's, and I shouldn't be there unless I needed to be. This was a few years ago, and I doubt things have gotten better. And I'm not saying total subsidizing, but offer some sort of benifit towards producing kids. Immigration is a way to destroy your local populace, and cause racial tention. Cologne showed that these people aren't willing to integrate, I wouldn't be willing to trust them again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, five, ten, thirty, and now I feeled robbed.

Anyway its late, so I'll probably reply to you tomorrow.

Around the Network

The problem with the immigration is that we can't help many enough people to *Integrate* into our democratic system, they will most likely prefer their own Totalitarian/Fundamentalism.
There are already Islamic political groups in europe, all they need are votes.
So basically when muslim's becomes a majority in a country, they will vote for the political party that shares the same values in life, the same opinion etc etc, which will be a Islamic political party, they will win the vote for sure.
It's a bit taboo to say that Muslims are responsible for the raise of crime statistic's in Europe but it is, i doubt european criminal's stayed put all these years until now, i am not saying that muslims are responsible for most of it either, it's just the rate is now higher then every before and you can check the official police-report's as well, there are a lot of disturbing things to read there as well.

The options we had and were given: Should we take in 10 000 refugee's and help them or spend *Millions* to help millions instead? I thought it would be more fair to help more, for less then to help less for more.
Because the refugee's who were in the war-zones in Syria are still on the run, it was the rich who could afford the trip that managed to get away way and where they lived, was in no current danger. I still feel bad for those who lives in the ruins and can't afford to get out. Also there are plenty of mother's and sister's who curses their brother's and husbands for abandoning them for Europe, because they took all the families values and ran of for a better life, not just for the duration of the war but for their rest of their life, they have no plans of returning after the war.

It doesn't help to rationalize their action's based on what you, yourself would do, like: When the war is over, i would go back home and help build it up etc etc, which will not happen. There are plenty of nations who have kicked out illegal immigrant's who aren't even from Syria but are using it as a smuggling route (Smuggling are bound to happen and it is very real) they keep coming back with a new passport.

We have wasted every damn chance to actually help them, instead we have brought the problem to us.
I blame this on US and UN and what they did to the middle-east in 2001+ which have caused a lot of disturbance in their eco-system, now we are paying the price.. I understand it's easy for Americans to sit on their asses and judge this entire situation, because no matter what happens to Europe, they will change their views accordingly, right now they view us as: Mean, we don't follow the basic rule of human-right's, since we are not helping these refugee's even though we are already importing them, gives them food and a roof over their heads. We are being judged by our western alliances based on our complaint's, because complaint's means that we aren't helping them, which we do.,

Our complain't are based on these refugee's token of gratitude, which basically is: Where is our money that we was promised.
They rape our women because of how they are dressed (Mini-shirt and thong) is seen as girls asking to be raped by certain Muslims, which appears to be a difference in culture, i don't know where muslim's managed to get that dumb reasoning from, but a lot of them have managed to use the *I didn't know it was illegal to have sex with a 13 year old* and gotten away from it.

Basically, you don't bite the hands of them who feeds you and these do, they are showing us that they hate us everyday and we just need to sit there and take it, and now that we no longer wanna sit and take it, US and other nations, even cities that as so far, haven't been needing to take part in this immigration wave, judges the entire situation like if this sort of rebellious behavior comes from racism, which is weird, seeing that we are already taking in these refugee's unlike US which does not. we just don't wanna keep the criminal muslim's ( If they break our laws, they are criminals, they even planned most of the crime and actually tried to flee from it which proves that most of the rules they break, they know it is illegal)

The day USA manage to take in 1 mill refugee's without a sweat, no women get raped, no children stalked to school etc etc, Europe can be ashamed of themselves, but where is US?

Islam is both religion and politic, They can't live without both and trust me, they are trying to get Sharia-laws to their communities, trying to build their own quarter's in cities where they are free to follow their own laws etc.. I doubt Europe are willingly to sit by and let that happen, because we have our own Eco-system that works for us, just like in nature, let us just see this as a example: If we import a animal, who currently lives in a area with it's own separate eco-system and export's it to another eco-system, it will end in a disaster, because it all clashes together badly. We have our rules and they hate our rules, they don't see it as pure and most of our things are a mockery towards their god etc etc, they can only live here if we sacrifices our own values, which is idiotic since we are *saving their life* and we have to give up what makes our life good.

It's good to have a *Yes group* and a *No group* in a democracy. 
Even though the *yes group* want dictation.
The *No group* want dictation.
They both want what is best from 2 different perspectives. 
The Yes group will do everything to push things forward.
The No group will do everything to stop it. 
The yes group will lie about rape and so on, to further their own agenda.
The No group will spread the news about the rape to further their own agenda.
The Yes group will do their shit of evil to help a lot of people.
The no group will do the same.
If they both do their best, they both will have posetive result's which will benefit everyone in the end. 
What we need is a *Yes/No group* Which will kick criminals out on their ass, pleasing the No group, this way we can control the flow of immigrant's better which will help the yes group.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

barneystinson69 said:
Soundwave said:

Beyond that, these days Western women aren't just cows willing to pump out babies on demand like its 1930, most Western women are good with having 1 or 2 kids and have no intention of staying pregnant for like their entire 20s. Nor do I think do modern Western men want that either. 

I've been to Germany and seen immigrants there and to the UK as well. The "horror" stories are grossly exagerrated, most immigrants are friendly from my experiences. Are there some hurdles and do there need to be some better integration. Yes, sure. The UK generally actually is quite nice, I mean the way you guys make it sound its like "the average immigrant" in the UK is some dude wearing ancient Arabic garmets who can't speak any English. When in fact most of them are dressed in business suits with a nice British accent just going to work evey day, who care about as much as the Arsenal or Liverpool football game as anything else. 

Well maybe your experience is great, but when I was in the UK, the locals told me themselves there were certain muslim no-go area's, and I shouldn't be there unless I needed to be. This was a few years ago, and I doubt things have gotten better. And I'm not saying total subsidizing, but offer some sort of benifit towards producing kids. Immigration is a way to destroy your local populace, and cause racial tention. Cologne showed that these people aren't willing to integrate, I wouldn't be willing to trust them again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, five, ten, thirty, and now I feeled robbed.

We don't need more people on this planet period. Our survival as a *species* is more important than the survival of any national identity, so lowering population is a good thing, we only have a finite amount of resources. 

The bottom line is adding a few tax incentives that are still dwarfed by the large cost of raising children wouldn't really be that big of a sweetner. Good luck telling your wife you want her to be pregnant again for a tax subsidy too, methinks you'll likely be sleeping on the couch. 

Western countries need to have more stringent immigration integration process though on that I would agree. 

Baryonyx said:

The problem with the immigration is that we can't help many enough people to *Integrate* into our democratic system, they will most likely prefer their own Totalitarian/Fundamentalism.
There are already Islamic political groups in europe, all they need are votes.
So basically when muslim's becomes a majority in a country, they will vote for the political party that shares the same values in life, the same opinion etc etc, which will be a Islamic political party, they will win the vote for sure.
It's a bit taboo to say that Muslims are responsible for the raise of crime statistic's in Europe but it is, i doubt european criminal's stayed put all these years until now, i am not saying that muslims are responsible for most of it either, it's just the rate is now higher then every before and you can check the official police-report's as well, there are a lot of disturbing things to read there as well.

The options we had and were given: Should we take in 10 000 refugee's and help them or spend *Millions* to help millions instead? I thought it would be more fair to help more, for less then to help less for more.
Because the refugee's who were in the war-zones in Syria are still on the run, it was the rich who could afford the trip that managed to get away way and where they lived, was in no current danger. I still feel bad for those who lives in the ruins and can't afford to get out. Also there are plenty of mother's and sister's who curses their brother's and husbands for abandoning them for Europe, because they took all the families values and ran of for a better life, not just for the duration of the war but for their rest of their life, they have no plans of returning after the war.

It doesn't help to rationalize their action's based on what you, yourself would do, like: When the war is over, i would go back home and help build it up etc etc, which will not happen. There are plenty of nations who have kicked out illegal immigrant's who aren't even from Syria but are using it as a smuggling route (Smuggling are bound to happen and it is very real) they keep coming back with a new passport.

We have wasted every damn chance to actually help them, instead we have brought the problem to us.
I blame this on US and UN and what they did to the middle-east in 2001+ which have caused a lot of disturbance in their eco-system, now we are paying the price.. I understand it's easy for Americans to sit on their asses and judge this entire situation, because no matter what happens to Europe, they will change their views accordingly, right now they view us as: Mean, we don't follow the basic rule of human-right's, since we are not helping these refugee's even though we are already importing them, gives them food and a roof over their heads. We are being judged by our western alliances based on our complaint's, because complaint's means that we aren't helping them, which we do.,

Our complain't are based on these refugee's token of gratitude, which basically is: Where is our money that we was promised.
They rape our women because of how they are dressed (Mini-shirt and thong) is seen as girls asking to be raped by certain Muslims, which appears to be a difference in culture, i don't know where muslim's managed to get that dumb reasoning from, but a lot of them have managed to use the *I didn't know it was illegal to have sex with a 13 year old* and gotten away from it.

Basically, you don't bite the hands of them who feeds you and these do, they are showing us that they hate us everyday and we just need to sit there and take it, and now that we no longer wanna sit and take it, US and other nations, even cities that as so far, haven't been needing to take part in this immigration wave, judges the entire situation like if this sort of rebellious behavior comes from racism, which is weird, seeing that we are already taking in these refugee's unlike US which does not. we just don't wanna keep the criminal muslim's ( If they break our laws, they are criminals, they even planned most of the crime and actually tried to flee from it which proves that most of the rules they break, they know it is illegal)

The day USA manage to take in 1 mill refugee's without a sweat, no women get raped, no children stalked to school etc etc, Europe can be ashamed of themselves, but where is US?

Islam is both religion and politic, They can't live without both and trust me, they are trying to get Sharia-laws to their communities, trying to build their own quarter's in cities where they are free to follow their own laws etc.. I doubt Europe are willingly to sit by and let that happen, because we have our own Eco-system that works for us, just like in nature, let us just see this as a example: If we import a animal, who currently lives in a area with it's own separate eco-system and export's it to another eco-system, it will end in a disaster, because it all clashes together badly. We have our rules and they hate our rules, they don't see it as pure and most of our things are a mockery towards their god etc etc, they can only live here if we sacrifices our own values, which is idiotic since we are *saving their life* and we have to give up what makes our life good.

It's good to have a *Yes group* and a *No group* in a democracy. 
Even though the *yes group* want dictation.
The *No group* want dictation.
They both want what is best from 2 different perspectives. 
The Yes group will do everything to push things forward.
The No group will do everything to stop it. 
The yes group will lie about rape and so on, to further their own agenda.
The No group will spread the news about the rape to further their own agenda.
The Yes group will do their shit of evil to help a lot of people.
The no group will do the same.
If they both do their best, they both will have posetive result's which will benefit everyone in the end. 
What we need is a *Yes/No group* Which will kick criminals out on their ass, pleasing the No group, this way we can control the flow of immigrant's better which will help the yes group.

Yea, I pretty much blame the US for stiring up all this shit. They basically poked an ant's nest beside you guys and ran away.

Volterra_90 said:
Yeah, let's celebrate the rise of xenophobic parties on Europe!

Even if I really dislike Merkel, I'm really worried about this. And I'm totally ashamed of being European, we're denying a fundamental human right which is asylum to those people who are escaping a war. This would sit a bad precedent. If we ever need help for them, let's brace ourselves.

They are not Xenophobic, they just have brains

Soundwave said:
barneystinson69 said:

We don't need more people on this planet period. Our survival as a *species* is more important than the survival of any national identity, so lowering population is a good thing, we only have a finite amount of resources. 

The bottom line is adding a few tax incentives that are still dwarfed by the large cost of raising children wouldn't really be that big of a sweetner. Good luck telling your wife you want her to be pregnant again for a tax subsidy too, methinks you'll likely be sleeping on the couch. 

Western countries need to have more stringent immigration integration process though on that I would agree. 

You can say all you want, but immigration is a cheap easy way out, there to lower the cost of labour. When you put it your way, of course it sounds bad! But you need to realize that we don't need immigrants coming here, demanding everything from the get-go, and when they don't get it, start causing trouble. Me thinks this'll cause racial war... me thinks this'll lead to collapse of EU... me thinks it'll simply cause Europe to become facist again... me thinks it'll be a whole lot worse than a few "feelings" hurt indeed.