By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I demand a sequel to Xenoblade X!

Do you want a sequel to Xenoblade X?

Yes 128 59.81%

No 26 12.15%

That's a stupid question 15 7.01%

I don't even own that game 13 6.07%

I don't even own a Wii U 13 6.07%

I don't even have a current gen system 5 2.34%

I don't even do gaming 5 2.34%

I just want to wonder why... 9 4.21%

Total:214

I call shenigahans! I just  beat the last chapter of this game and I am left with more questions than answers. In a matter of fact I probably do not have any answers either! I did not spend countless hours on this game to just have the story just end like that. 

-------------------------Spoilers Below-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Why can't I time travel? Why can't some dude with way too much knowledge  from the future leave Mira with his Back to the Future Car?
- How is the Lifefold still functioning if it was flooded?
-How is everyone able to understand everybody?
- Why does everyone crash at Mira?
-WTF happened to Yelv in tht last affinity mission?
- Oh an does everyone get their bodies back? So far I see a no. Will they ever?
-Who was the other Race that attacked Earth?
-Who is the Great one? What is the story behind Vita?
- What happened to the Ganglion creators???

----------------------Spoilers End--------------------------

I have too many questions. I do not like this. This is not some TV show like Lost where they explain it in the Next Season. No I will  probably have to wait 5 years for a sequel to come out at minimum. By time those 5 years pass I will be too old to play 100+ hour RPGs. I might have a huge personality change and start hating on RPGs.  Am I the only one to think there should be a sequel? That's a stupid question of course I am not. 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

The story never really ends...
===================================
Welcome to the "waiting for XCX sequel" club lol.

Damn, haven't played it yet.

I'd be surprised if a direct sequel ISN'T what Monolith is working on, not going to spoil it for anybody, but their are definitely cliffhangers, and it's something that just SCREAMS sequel!

Yea, I found the ending to XCX rather underwhelming.

For now, we must play the waiting game, and pray that a bunch of questions get answered.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I feel the same way, first thing that came to my mind after the ending was "this game needs a sequel, otherwise this would go down as one of the worst endings ever".

killeryoshis said:

-------------------------Spoilers Below-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Why can't I time travel? Why can't some dude with way too much knowledge  from the future leave Mira with his Back to the Future Car?
- How is the Lifefold still functioning if it was flooded?
-How is everyone able to understand everybody?
- Why does everyone crash at Mira?
-WTF happened to Yelv in tht last affinity mission?
- Oh an does everyone get their bodies back? So far I see a no. Will they ever?
-Who was the other Race that attacked Earth?
-Who is the Great one? What is the story behind Vita?
- What happened to the Ganglion creators???

It's something about this planet

Boberkun said:
killeryoshis said:

-Snip-

That explains everything! All of my questions are answered!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

The ending left a rather bitter taste in my mouth. Far too many unanswered questions.

It actually really sours my opinion of the game as a whole that it kept leading me on with suggestions of a far grander plot only to never really deliver.

After the three year wait and all the hype for the game, I felt cheated not to be given a complete story.

killeryoshis said:
Boberkun said:

That explains everything! All of my questions are answered!

To be serious we already have XenoX story thread here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=214147&page=4

Discussion is dead though.