By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I demand a sequel to Xenoblade X!

Do you want a sequel to Xenoblade X?

Yes 128 59.81%

No 26 12.15%

That's a stupid question 15 7.01%

I don't even own that game 13 6.07%

I don't even own a Wii U 13 6.07%

I don't even have a current gen system 5 2.34%

I don't even do gaming 5 2.34%

I just want to wonder why... 9 4.21%

Total:214
curl-6 said:

But a style can and often does persist. New Super Mario Bros on Wii U sounds not dissimilar from NSMB on the DS. Call of Duty Black Ops III sounds a lot like Black Ops II. Twilight Princess sounds similar to Ocarina of Time.

Going by Monolith Soft's history, most of their developed or co-developed games often have different composers ... 

Hopefully it'll be the last time they'll record from Hiroyuki Sawano ...

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:

But a style can and often does persist. New Super Mario Bros on Wii U sounds not dissimilar from NSMB on the DS. Call of Duty Black Ops III sounds a lot like Black Ops II. Twilight Princess sounds similar to Ocarina of Time.

Going by Monolith Soft's history, most of their developed or co-developed games often have different composers ... 

Hopefully it'll be the last time they'll record from Hiroyuki Sawano ...

Let's hope. XCX's soundtracks had some superb highlights, but at its worst, it made me want to stab myself in the ear with a screwdriver.

curl-6 said:

Let's hope. XCX's soundtracks had some superb highlights, but at its worst, it made me want to stab myself in the ear with a screwdriver.

There's no need to hope, it's often the case that Monolith Soft goes around shuffling for different composers ... 

For Xenosaga they got Yasunori Mitsuda, Shinji Hosoe, and Yuki Kajiura to compose the music ... 

For Xenoblade, it was mostly Minami Kiyota, ACE+, Yoko Shimomura who composed the music ... 

fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:

There's no need to hope, it's often the case that Monolith Soft goes around shuffling for different composers ... 

For Xenosaga they got Yasunori Mitsuda, Shinji Hosoe, and Yuki Kajiura to compose the music ... 

For Xenoblade, it was mostly Minami Kiyota, ACE+, Yoko Shimomura who composed the music ... 

Yeah I really doubt they'll shell out the cash again for a composer who's music didn't go over so well. I'd say Curl literally has nothing to worry about.