By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Canadian Liberals: Immigration to death...

This...

FUCK YOU JOHN MCCALLUM! P... 24 63.16%

This is good! Immigrants ... 14 36.84%

Total:38
barneystinson69 said:
Random_Matt said:
Guess the UK are a bunch of racists then. Massive topic over here. Such a boring response when called being a racist, simply when your own people should come first, full stop.

Finally! Someone who understands this! Canadian's should take priority first, not immigrants! Same with any other country.

And in 50 years, with a more diverse Canada, someone a little darker in skin tone will say exactly what you are saying now. "You own" people is defined mostly by time, not race or culture. In most, if not all, countries immigrants have been seen as invanders, unwelcomed and such for all ages. But given enough time, the lines are blurred and they become part of the nation just as everyone else is. Immigration is what built your beloved country you know...

Around the Network
Puppyroach said:
barneystinson69 said:

Finally! Someone who understands this! Canadian's should take priority first, not immigrants! Same with any other country.

And in 50 years, with a more diverse Canada, someone a little darker in skin tone will say exactly what you are saying now. "You own" people is defined mostly by time, not race or culture. In most, if not all, countries immigrants have been seen as invanders, unwelcomed and such for all ages. But given enough time, the lines are blurred and they become part of the nation just as everyone else is. Immigration is what built your beloved country you know...

Canada has been very multi-ethnic for like 40-50 years now already, you don't even have to wait 50 years for that to happen. 

What's the problem? 300 000 immigrants is not that much considering what a small country like Lebanon has to take in. If you invest in these people now, you'll see good returns later.

Soundwave said:
barneystinson69 said:

You know you keep giving out the short term solution, a one that's far less stable and is only good for the "PC" people. Instead of immigrating millions, perhaps its better to simply give tax incentive's so as to increase the birthrate.

This country isn't being built anymore, so why do we need immigrants? Excuses from politicans... excuses, excuses....

A baby isn't paid for under one freaking tax cut (that would have to be one hell of a tax cut, and I don't feel like paying for it, maybe you can) that's an 18 year liability. That's not sound business policy either. 

Canada is one of the most underpopulated countries on the planet actually. Most the successful business drivers in Canada are from the Asian and South Asian communities, hate to break it to you, but "white Canadians" ain't pulling shit, they're lazy and entitled most of the time with crappy ass grades in school. Asian kids born to immigrants are outperforming them all over the place. Is that "PC" enough for you? 

What a sad excuse. Austalia isn't reliant on immigration, and it can maintain its population. We don't need to increase our population significantly, stabilizing at 40-50 million is perfectly fine for me.

And please. I've seen many dumb asian kids before. Don't act like they're super machine's. Blame the crappy education system that is failing so many kids. Asian's born here are just as stupid...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

curl-6 said:
barneystinson69 said:

And the obvious first nation's jokes...

As if the Australian's or American's have treated them so well. Either way, you knew what I was talking about. Canada doesn't need immigration, we need to close up, and start focusing on a healthy birthrate!

I never excused America or Australia. If anything, my own country (Aus) has an even worse history of indigenous persecution; colonists actually managed to successfully exterminate the native population of Tasmania, which if I recall correctly is the only completely successful example of genocide in history.

I'm all for the sensible regulation of a country's immigrant intake, I just couldn't resist pointing out the inherent irony.

As far as I know Tasmania isn't the only place where that happened in all the Caribbean Countries all the indigenous people don't exist anymore at best just a minority of the current popluation still has some minor amount of indigenous DNA in their ancestry. 

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:
What's the problem? 300 000 immigrants is not that much considering what a small country like Lebanon has to take in. If you invest in these people now, you'll see good returns later.

Not true ... 

The vast majorities of employees are liabilities, not assets ...

Puppyroach said:
This is great news for Canada. It diversifies the country, and will help population growth which is critical to the economic growth. With a strong social security net it will most likely help more people to become productive parts of society.

Wrong. In Australia, more than 60% of refugees cannot find a job 5 years in the country. So, they will be living off of welfare for a long time costing taxpayers billions.

fatslob-:O said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Not true ... 

The vast majorities of employees are liabilities, not assets ...

Want to know something else. Over 1/3 of these are family reunification. Many of these are already old, meaning they'll never contribute a cent, but make Canadian's spend thousands on them.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I just hope they are "genuine" refugees like the ones we get in AUS on boats.

http://www.news.com.au/national/resettled-refugees-in-cambodia-who-spent-time-in-nauru-return-home-to-iran/news-story/2850d15a03f3f14aa9df657993830620

Xenophobia is the socially acceptable expression of racism these days. And it's disgusting and as bad as racism.

We're all people, one family. And societies are better for having diversity, as long as the locals aren't arseholes and reject immigrants and force them to live in their own little enclaves feeling unwelcome and ending up harbouring resentment because they never feel welcome and they are blamed for problems that have nothing to do with them.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix