By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero - Let's Rock & Roll Trailer / Release Date April 22nd 2016

I want this game so much. Yes, I know it's not a graphic masterpiece but still looks great.

What I find weird is that they treat Project Guard as a different game, but for me it still looks like a minigame.

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

I want this game

Graphics are still kinda meh to me but that's okay. Game looks really fun.

Excited for this game as I always was. Haters are gonna be pissed when it this game turns out great.

I hope this game has the content of a $60 game.

Well after this new info my opinion about this game went from "meh" to "nice". I think it actually looks pretty cool! Classic Star Fox, how could you go wrong?

Also, that double pack is going to be worth money.

Around the Network

At least they didn't delay the game any further so that's good. Other than that game looks ok, I probably won't get it.

I'm the only one (yeah, that answer is always no, but follow me) who thinks Guard looks like a fun game? Like a Plants vs Zombies taking advantage of the Gamepad's virtues. And I really love Plant vs Zombies.

Good thing they didn't delay it and even added some extra to push the game's sales. I think it has a higher chance at doing good now.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The fact that there's a first print edition coming with Star Fox Guard pretty much guarantees my purchase at launch, which brings me back to how I felt about Bayonetta 1/2.

I hope this game is actually good and sells whatever it deserves to, so we see more Star Fox in the future.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

It was nice to get a look at the branching paths system as well.

Seems to operate pretty much the same way as Starfox 64, which is fine by me.

I really wish the Retro Arwing mode wasn't locked behind Amiibo though.