By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Zero - Let's Rock & Roll Trailer / Release Date April 22nd 2016

curl-6 said:
Boberkun said:

I prefer more stages and more bosses. Bossfights variety in SF643D was not impressive at all. Hell, even rare SF-esque sections in Wonderful 101 was more fun and better paced overall. 6 bosses sounds like insult for the gamers.

SF64 had 15 bosses, not 6, and that's not counting Star Wolf Team.

Some of them is hidden somewhere? Can't remembered 15 bosses in story mode.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
curl-6 said:

SF64 had 15 bosses, not 6, and that's not counting Star Wolf Team.

Some of them is hidden somewhere? Can't remembered 15 bosses in story mode.

Yeah, they were 15 bosses hidden in different paths. Star fox 64 is based in replayability (pretty much what I expect of Starfox:Zero), so there were 15 bosses in several areas.

I noticed in the Direct that one path to Andross takes 10 levels (I supose that the path they shown on the Direct is the complete path, though I'm not sure about that). So... they're like 3 more levels to get to Andross? (if the boss is Andross). I think it was seven levels to get to Venom in SF64. So there could be maybe 25 levels total (aproximating) which is okey for me. I can't wait to the Gamexplain analysis, they'll nail it as always xDDDD

I am so hyped!

Switch!!!

Where are the rumors about development troubles and delays now? Lolz

So is this a reboot like Ratchet and Clank?

Around the Network
foxtail said:
TomaTito said:

Guess they always do stuff differently in Europe and America. Over here it's just as described in the OPs video.
Everyone in NA is forced on getting the game for free with the bundled version? You can't buy it standalone like us?

Seems like Guard is a forced bonus for the first print in NA, though I think the price reflects that too.  We'll see what retailers have listed in the next few days here to know exactly what the pricing and options will be.

"Star Fox Zero can be purchased by itself from the Nintendo eShop for $49.99, while the packaged version comes with the Star Fox Guard game at a suggested retail price of $59.99."

Yep, the price reflects that. So there are two options, if you're not interested on Guard and want to play only Zero, digital and you'll save the 10 bucks. If not... well, I guess there's no other choice xDDDD. This is from the Starfox Zero official page by the way.

Anyone noticed PlatinumCo influence on the game? They didn't even mention P* during the direct.

Boberkun said:
Anyone noticed PlatinumCo influence on the game? They didn't even mention P* during the direct.

A lot. Boss battles are totally Platinum games. I won't be surprised if they tell me that the boss battles were totally designed by them.

Nem said:

To be fair, nothing we've seen today disproves the rumours that there were development troubles.

curl-6 said:
Nem said:

To be fair, nothing we've seen today disproves the rumours that there were development troubles.

Base for said statement? Unproven rumors. The delay didnt happen, therefore the base of verifiable truth to the rumor was disproven.

We are left with: speculation.