Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No Metriod Til Atleast 2019 Seriously Nintendo?

That sucks for Metroid fans, honestly :/

Hopefully the series will be revitalized soon better than ever.

Around the Network

Metroid fans have it easy, try being a Suikoden or Legend of Dragoon fan 😂 😂

Whatever.

Well, this is new.

Read.

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze 2/something melt

Come at me bros.

Basil's YouTube Channel

The one who said that there is no Metroid Prime on development (Tanabe) was the Metroid Prie producer. Who is not the same producer for the main numbered series (2D ones and Other M). Metroid V (a sequel to Fusion for example) for example could be on development and Tanabe would not know shit about the project. Not that I believe we'll get any other game besides Federation Force, I'm just clarifying that Metroid Prime ≠ Metroid as a whole and that we have a chance to get a new Metroid before the OP said.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze 2/something melt

Come at me bros.

If it can top the original TF, I would be ridiculously excited about this xD

I love Metroid, but I feel like people keep forgetting that it is a NICHE franchise. There's a reason Nintendo doesn't care that much about it.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'd rather they not make another DK or Metroid personally.

I'd like to see them try their hand at either an all-new IP, or a franchise that's been long dormant.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

It unfortunaly happens, to a franchise be left for a while.I mean, look at Golden Sun.Its been what, 6 years since a new game has been announced?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

curl-6 said:

I'd rather they not make another DK or Metroid personally.

I'd like to see them try their hand at either an all-new IP, or a franchise that's been long dormant.

Duck Hunt Summer Season Hunt-athon!

Basil's YouTube Channel