Battlefield 1 7 10.77%

Final Fantasy XV 5 7.69%

Gears of War 4 2 3.08%

Quantum Break 3 4.62%

Uncharted 4: Among Thieves 48 73.85%

Total:65

DOOM flexing just a tiny bit:

(Screens in 4k)

Best looking shooter I've played the past few years both visual wise and gameplay. The fact they threw in an option to remove Chromatic Aberration wins me over, unlike another dev that PC gamers had to beg a year and a half to include the option.

DOOM Nightmare settings:

DOOM ULtra:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Yeah

Uncharted 4 and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir are my current top graphics for 2016. I'll wait to see the release of FFXV but it looks to be well up there.

Tagging. I have to read through this. I totally forgot about it, it was around the time I took a break from VGC.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree, even a year later I have yet to see a game on any format that looks as impressive as Battlefront.

Around the Network

For me is either ratchet, uncharted 4, battlefield 1 or final fantasy xv( it is the less consistent but altissia looks so damn great on the pro!) what about you?

Out of the games in the OP i have TR Mirrors Edge and Battlefeild 1. Mirrord Edge is good but not on TR,BF1 level imo. I think BF1 should take the win.

Odin Sphere HD for me.
Earth's Dawn isn't quite as good looking but not bad.
Guilty Gear Revelator even better looking than Xrd
Tokyo Mirage Sessions is very crips and nice looking
Paper Mario Color Splash is maybe the best looking game all year.

Realism bores me as I stopped caring about it ages ago. It's dull and unimaginative most the time. Also ages fast like milk on a hot summer day.

For me, Uncharted 4 is easily the best looking game I've played... but I'm sure there's something better on PC.

Uncharted 4 Or Persona 5 (Not visually impressive but art style is amazing) If Persona can't be contender then Uncharted 4 since that game with Hdr has no Equal.