ohrickyboy said:

- gta iv

- mgs4

- gt5

- gears of war 2

- maybe re5

Finished all those games have you? 

skip said:
In my opinion nothing should ever get a perfect score because that implies that said thing is perfect. Last time I checked there is nothing that is perfect.

If that is what a "10" means to you, then alright. It also depends on what your view of "perfect" is.

Anyways... I'd give RE4Wii, OoT, MM, SM64, SSBB, and SSBM a 10. 10 = insane amount of enjoyment and longevity for me.

EDIT: Also Super Monkey Ball 2 gets a 10. When I'm hanging out with my cousin, we practically waste every night just playing that game and listening to music.

tastyshovelware said:
^^

there are actually like 15 '10's.'

they were for games on handheld consoles. peep ign's retro page.
You're right. I completely forgot about handhelds. I remember MGS Ghost Babel got a 10. Maybe Pokemon Blue/Red also? I'll have to check on that.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I'm not sure If I could give a game a 10/10, as others have said there is always room for improvement, a few games come close though.

Around the Network

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4
The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess

I'd say a few games are perfect as far as I'm concerned
RE4 wii edit
Shining Force 3 (save for only 1/3 being in English but that's not the games fault)
Toe Jam & Earl
Megaman 2
Metal Slug 1 and X
King of Fighters 98
Robotron
Pac man Jr
and Doom 2

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okami I would give 10, I just played it and am absolutely blown away.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Onyxmeth said:
GiggityNinja said:
... What's up Onyxmeth's ass?
I don't wanna start a flame/troll war or anything, but seriously. Can't Onyx loosen up a bit? Not only is this a thread where people state their opinion disregarding age, but there's also the fact that there are, in fact, teenagers on the internet. Geez.

Oh, and by the way Onyx, I'm 15, deal with it. And If you argue with me I hope you know that you're trying to win against somebody younger than you... and on the internet. Plus, the "over 9000" is a fad that's developed over the internet. No need to attack somebody's expression by using literal logic.

Listen, obviously you're offended because as a 15 year old you want to be taken seriously. I have no gripes with you personally and I'm not entirely sure why you have one with me? Did I indirectly offend you because I made correlations to two other posters' comments and their ages? Tough shit. The fact is, the first one was a bit of a tease to Nintendo Fan Girl, so unless you're her boyfriend, brother, father, mother, a knight in shining armor or just Nintendo Fan Girl in disguise, mind your business.

Fine, it's not my business. And I have nothing personal against you. But I did have something against the way you (and for generality, anybody) didn't know the meaning behind somebody's post (who was it again? Nintendo Fan Girl?). And before trying to realize that there was a joke/another meaning involved, you tried to make their statement feel inferior logically, and blamed it on their age (this case being 16). That shows that one obviously and shallowly thinks a certain group is stupid, when, in fact, it just shows that they are narrow-minded and judging an entire group before actually realizing the complete situation. You may not be narrow-minded or whatever, and you may have been joking, but your post sure as hell seemed like you were narrow-minded and weren't joking.

So it's really the quick-judging more than anything. But whatever, as a big man, saying "Tough Shit" is gonna make me say "oh yeah, he's right, my bad". And apparently it's gonna work.

*About London Calling, I didn't notice that part, so I'm not really standing up for it.

/debate portion of post

I remember another game I'd 10.

- Dark Cloud 2

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

I would give a 10 to Yoshi's island,SM64,SMG and Oot.