So yes, but all are pretty old.

Pretty close:

REmake
RE4Wii
Tales of Symphonia
Fire Emblem: PoR & RD
Super MArio Galaxy

Around the Network

I would only 10 -: SMB3, SM64, LoZ:OoT and SSBB.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

SMB3, SM64, SSBB, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Star Fox 64

In my opinion nothing should ever get a perfect score because that implies that said thing is perfect.  Last time I checked there is nothing that is perfect.

I have many games that i would rate a 10 those are either ones that once i get i cant stop playing for hours literally at leasy 12 hours straight or a game i keep coming back to time and time again.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

I would if I felt a game had everything. But, to date I feel that games lack still haven't crossed the graphics threshold, still don't allow you to interact with absolutely everything, still games do not all run at 60 FPS, have not perfected AI, and lack really true natural motion with people.

I will 10 probably within the next two or three generations.

Ninja Gaiden Black for Xbox 10!!

Portal is one I'd 10, with a high five too.

Of course.

Lost Odyessey
Mario Galaxy
Mario strikers
Mass Effect
Halo 3
Super Empire strikes back
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64

A 10 for me is a game I never get bored for one thing.
And how it hits me emotionally. AlsoI never rate multiplayer in my rating thats a different thing. Because your experience changes each time yoou play.

I could ad more to the list, but cant be arsed.

skip said:
In my opinion nothing should ever get a perfect score because that implies that said thing is perfect. Last time I checked there is nothing that is perfect.
It doesnt mean it is technically perfect. Review scores over the years have lost site of what the score stands for. It should be about entertainment value not mark it down because there is a couple of glitches.