By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 8th-14th 2016

tbone51 said:
Now imagine if there were wiiu's in Japan. Splatoon sold 11k with only 4k new wiiu owners.

It's going to dip between 5k-7k really soon but onlu because wiiu is available nowhere. Best legs I've ever seen in Japan (considering userbase)

PS4 and 3ds practically tied. DQB holding good. Legs will be determined soon

Are you saying that there's less than 4000 WiiUs on shelves and warehouses in Japan?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Famitsu PlayStation Store Digital Estimates {2016.01.04 - 2016.01.31}

[PS4] Dragon Quest Builders - 30.135
[PSV] Dragon Quest Builders - 22.960
[PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition - 13.405
[PS4] Resident Evil 0 Remaster - 7.870
[PS4] Odin Sphere - 6.950
[PS4] Yakuza: Kiwami - 6.565
[PSV] Odin Sphere - 6.515
[PS3] Dragon Quest Builders - 5.740
[PS3] Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition - 5.270

DQ is around 580k so far. 1mil if it has legs which vita version is about to show off soon

That's actually DQB's first week only since it came out on Jan. 28th.

That's a 18% digital ratio for the PS4 version and 11.5% for the PSV version. That's really good for the PS4.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Now imagine if there were wiiu's in Japan. Splatoon sold 11k with only 4k new wiiu owners.

It's going to dip between 5k-7k really soon but onlu because wiiu is available nowhere. Best legs I've ever seen in Japan (considering userbase)

PS4 and 3ds practically tied. DQB holding good. Legs will be determined soon

Are you saying that there's less than 4000 WiiUs on shelves and warehouses in Japan?

No, I'm saying splatoon legs are probably the most amazing thing seen in japan

BraLoD said:
tbone51 said:

Well, Splatoon legs are what... tentacles, right?
Japan... tentacles... well, I think you can connect the dots

Jezuz Lord................. 

RolStoppable said:
binary solo said:
Wii U having serious stock issues. How could Nintendo let stock fall so low in the only market where Wii U is actually succeeding without any ifs, ands or buts?

Nice start for VC remastered. I am seriously tempted to get this game even though I'd only be getting it for the trophies. Does it come with all the DLC?

Wii U is succeeding in Japan? Isn't it Thursday and around noon where you live? And you are drinking already?

All right all right, a qualified success. Fact is, though, if Wii U was selling in the same proportions as Wii between Japan and the rest of the world it would be over 24 million by now and hence there'd be no talk of Wii U failing to outsell GC, and indeed it would have passed the Xb og as well. We probably wouldn't be speculating about NX coming out within the next 12 months, and we'd probably be anticipating a 30-35 million LTD, which would probably mean the 2nd best selling Nintendo Home console since Playstation entered the market. That would be success enough I think.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Splatoon still above 10k despite all the WiiU stock issues.. That makes me so hapy!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

what do people purchase on the PS4?

The hardware seems to sell but no games ever seem to be in the charts.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

BraLoD said:
tbone51 said:

Well, Splatoon legs are what... tentacles, right?
Japan... tentacles... well, I think you can connect the dots

Hahaha

AZWification said:

Splatoon still above 10k despite all the WiiU stock issues.. That makes me so hapy!

Yep! Thats what you call LEGS! 

Serious_frusting said:
what do people purchase on the PS4?

The hardware seems to sell but no games ever seem to be in the charts.

I think 1 of the reason is how the PS4 and the Vita gets sooooooo much Japanese games that it manages to get fans of different Japanese games.  There is sooooo much to choose from which makes it hard for 1 software to chart/sell very highly which Nintendo seems to do good at. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

tbone51 said:

Famitsu PlayStation Store Digital Estimates {2016.01.04 - 2016.01.31}

[PS4] Dragon Quest Builders - 30.135
[PSV] Dragon Quest Builders - 22.960
[PS4] Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition - 13.405
[PS4] Resident Evil 0 Remaster - 7.870
[PS4] Odin Sphere - 6.950
[PS4] Yakuza: Kiwami - 6.565
[PSV] Odin Sphere - 6.515
[PS3] Dragon Quest Builders - 5.740
[PS3] Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition - 5.270

DQ is around 580k so far. 1mil if it has legs which vita version is about to show off soon

thats cool. thanks for the info : )

think-man said:
PS4 is really starting to build that userbase now. I expect SFV release week will be average

i dont understand... sony has no ps4 bundles in the next weeks. why not a SF V-bundle ? or anime package with naruto uns4 or attack on titan-bundle ?

the sales figures are better then, but no bundles by sony in japan.