By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Feb 8th-14th 2016

horuhe said:
fedfed said:
so wii u shipment next week?

Not at all. New Wii U shipment is not expected until late February or even early March.

Yep... Neogaf members said it would be a issue that would last longer than February.

#feelsbadman

Around the Network

Builders holding out nicely I see. Seems there is a chance that Gundam Extreme VS can reach 150k lifetime thanks to the update.

Another great week for PlayStation. Ps4 amazingly top for a 3Rd week in a row. Next week could be an entire month on top!

Sexy Playstation legs too. Rainbow 6, gta 5, minecraft, dragon quest builders, just cause 3 and bo3!

Vita hardware is a nice YOY improvement and ps4 is doing excellent.

Next week we have setsuma, Attack on titan and SFV for ps4, AOT, satsuma and kancolle for vita and AOT for ps3.

Considering builders is being sold at full price and not at minecraft budget price it can be deemed a good success already. And that's without digital and it's future legs.

OneKartVita said:
Considering builders is being sold at full price and not at minecraft budget price it can be deemed a good success already. And that's without digital and it's future legs.

520k total between the 3, and if you allow for a  20% digital attach rate, thats over 600k units sold of the game in japan.

At 60$ or more, that should be deemed a "success".

OneKartVita said:
Another great week for PlayStation. Ps4 amazingly top for a 3Rd week in a row. Next week could be an entire month on top! 

Am I forgetting something here or are you like the second person in this thread to mis-count?

2 weeks ago = Vita on top

Last week = PS4 on top

This week = PS4 on top

That's two weeks, not three.

Around the Network

PS4 is really starting to build that userbase now. I expect SFV release week will be average

At this rate, there will be more posts in this thread than XOne Wii U sold in Japan.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Shadow8 said:
Builders holding out nicely I see. Seems there is a chance that Gundam Extreme VS can reach 150k lifetime thanks to the update.

Now let's see if it can reach the first shipment. (~200k)

Dengeki: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=191486381

05./00. [PSV] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force (Namco Bandai Entertainment) {2015.12.23} - 90.083 / NEW <45%>

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

For a moment I thought this was street fighter's week lol. Builders legs confirmed? I mean that's really good for that price on psv

Builders can be one of those games that stay there for a very long time

I'm suprised with Ultra Smash though, I never expected it to have such good legs, and I dont know if I shold be happy or sad about it... Meh.