By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kobe or Lebron?

Kobe 118 67.05%

Lebron 58 32.95%

Total:176

Kobe is my favourite player of all-time so I'm easily going to pick him.

Lebron is amazing though and when his career is finally over, he could be the third greatest player of all time.

Around the Network

I'm a Kobe hater, can't stand ego maniacal ball hogging hero ballers like him :D I don't care how well he played in his prime, just look at him now, it's so pathetic and cringe worthy, he is shooting bricks while his teammates are standing around watching but noone has balls to say anything.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Kobe is more fun to watch but LeBron is undoubtedly better.

Kobe no doubt, been a lakers fan since I saw Kobe all those years back(and still am even though this season hasnt been good...like at all for the lakers). Never liked Lebron at all, I'll admit he's a great player though, but highly overrated. Prefer Durant and Curry to him.

LeBron he is much more versatile player. Kobe is too much of a ball hog and not a very good team player or teammate pretty much most of his teammates didn't like playing with him. Kobe was pretty much the main reason why Shaq left to join the Heat.

Around the Network

LeBron is a little bit better because of versatility, but I think prime vs. prime it's close. 

Jordan > both though and that's not even close.

LudicrousSpeed said:
LeBron. He's more of a Magic type player than Jordan, in that he is well rounded skill wise and makes every player around him better. Kobe is just a scorer.

Jordan was a much better team player and team mate then Kobe ever was, he had no problem with passing up the final shot in a game.  Plus as far as I know nobody ever left the Bulls because they didn't like having Jordan as a team mate.   Jordan's numbers are better all across the board plus if he didn't have them two retirements he probably would have easily been the all time scoring leader.

I´m going to copy something Larry Bird said a while ago, it's pretty much how I feel about this kobe vs lebron debate:

"But, if you want to have fun, like I did with Bill Walton, play with LeBron. It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better."

Both are great competitors and winners, Lebron is a better teammate but Kobe is the best players.

Kobe in his prime is my favorite of all time.

Lebron is great but I dont like how he plays. He will either shot a jumper or just lower his sholder and run through you.

I just prefer more skillful play like Durant's.

Dirk Nowitzki