By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Kobe or Lebron?

Kobe or Lebron?

Kobe 118 67.05%

Lebron 58 32.95%

Total:176

Kobe because he joined the slam dunk competition. lol!

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Chris Hu said:

So I'm guessing your excuse is that the 2011-12 Lakers underachieved then.

It's pretty obvious what happened to the Lakers. They played a better Oklahoma City Thunder team and got destroyed by them and if I remember correctly that Thunder team also beat San Antonio the next round and went to the NBA Finals.

Everyone knows the '07 Cleveland team overachieved when they went to the Finals. It's why that Finals isn't really held negatively against Lebron.

Well then last years finals shouldn't be held negatively against him either they where down two starters and still took the series to six games.

Chris Hu said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

It's pretty obvious what happened to the Lakers. They played a better Oklahoma City Thunder team and got destroyed by them and if I remember correctly that Thunder team also beat San Antonio the next round and went to the NBA Finals.

Everyone knows the '07 Cleveland team overachieved when they went to the Finals. It's why that Finals isn't really held negatively against Lebron.

Well then last years finals shouldn't be held negatively against him either they where down two starters and still took the series to six games.

People with basketball knowledge generally don't hold last year's finals against him negatively. Obviously he lost, but he did everything he possibly could to try and win.  I think most people understand that it was pretty much impossible that he could win by himself against the Warriors without Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.

outlawauron said:
Lebron will probably pass him unless he remains in Cleveland.

Only if he joins Warriors.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Oh look. LeBron had a chance to win the game with the last shot, what does he do? Airball.
What's his excuse this time? "We lack mental toughness."
No LeBron, you just missed the shot to win the game... Actually that's not an excuse, that's just stating what I and many others already know. He lacks that killer instinct to beat you.
Like I said, what good are those stats and efficiency if you don't even have what it takes to finish the job?

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Oh look. LeBron had a chance to win the game with the last shot, what does he do? Airball.
What's his excuse this time? "We lack mental toughness."
No LeBron, you just missed the shot to win the game... Actually that's not an excuse, that's just stating what I and many others already know. He lacks that killer instinct to beat you.
Like I said, what good are those stats and efficiency if you don't even have what it takes to finish the job?

I am starting to think you just don't like LeBron lol. So when Kobe missed game winning shots he lacked killer instinct? Or does he get a pass?

Son't get me wrong I agree LBJ does not have the same mindset as Kobe they are two COMPLETELY different types of players. But guess what there is nothing wrong with that.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

But LeBron is notorious for it. Kobe has had his times where he has missed them and came up short and he gets no excuse for those, but they were never as common or as frequent as LeBron's shortcomings (2011 Finals, 2-4 record in the Finals vs. Kobe's 5-2.) 
They're both great players in their own ways, I agree with that. And LeBron, I'd say is one of the most physically gifted and talented atheletes the league has ever seen. But when it comes to taking the last shot with the game on the line, he's the last person I want taking that shot. Just saying.