By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump destroys Jeb Bush

Dulfite said:
deskpro2k3 said:

he is right about how going to the middle east destabilized the region, and how the W.O.M. was all bullshit lies to go to war.

I sincerly believe that Bush thought, based on agency intelligence, that there were W.O.M.s there. Satalite images are difficult things to see clearly and sometimes you have to go with your gut. He was wrong in that case, but what he wasn't wrong about was Hussain violating international law and committing a genocide on his own people with chemical weapons (even if they weren't W.O.M.). Do we just sit around and allow some guy to slaughter people randomly, because it isn't our business, or do we go there and try to protect/free these people? Yes, I understand that ISIS and AL Queda and all the other radical islamic terrorists are, in many ways, far worse than just one crazy dictator, but 1) we had no way of knowing that we were going to trigger with people that are brainwashed and 2) it's difficult to resist the moral obligation to at least TRY to do something to help people when they are dying. I, truly, wouldn't have known what would have been the best response to it. I wouldn't trust myself or any other human to deal with that type of situation, but Bush HAD to deal with it and he chose what was his gut instinct.

Iraq ambassadors did go to the UN to allow officials to search for "W.O.M." But if a permanent member of the Security Council wants a war, and will not be dissuaded, the UN can only object and stand by as the bullets fly. Nothing was stopping the Cheney/Rumsfeld cabal from starting that war.

Now I'm not one to speculate, but by going by cause and effect, I'm pretty sure Saddam was keeping the terrorist at bay, and now that he is out of the picture look at what sprouted out from it.

The effect of the war 12 years later is not what the Iraqi people hoped for and expected. The Bush's are idiots, and so is The Trump man. lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
McDonaldsGuy said:

Other cultures protect their borders brother. Here is Saudi Arabia's wall:

Care to explain this?

And you think that is the best way to go forward, that all countries build walls?

Puppyroach said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Care to explain this?

And you think that is the best way to go forward, that all countries build walls?

Of course.

The fact that Americans actually take Donald Trump seriously is funny as hell.

He's a fucking clown. Who will lead the republicans next? Paris Hilton? Justin Bieber?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Puppyroach said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Care to explain this?

Since when does the U.S. Copy the Middle East! Dear GoD! 

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
He's a fucking clown. Who will lead the republicans next? Paris Hilton? Justin Bieber?

It will be Kanye, haven't you heard?

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Jumpin said:
The fact that Americans actually take Donald Trump seriously is funny as hell.

Great argument

Let me follow in your footsteps and say that the people elected Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor of California.  He's a fucking clown.  Who will lead the Democrats next?  How about a convicted felon?  Oh wait, that's who is going to be the Democratic nominee (Hillary Clinton).

axumblade said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Bush has run over $20 million of negative ads against Trump. Doesn't Trump have the right to fight back?

To be perfectly honest, why bother? Jeb is the biggest threat to his own campaign. Followed directly by the fact his last name is Bush. Donald Trump needs to worry more about the other clowns who are running against him. 

Why bother?  To gain more support from independents and the Reagan Democrats

axumblade said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

Bush has run over $20 million of negative ads against Trump. Doesn't Trump have the right to fight back?

To be perfectly honest, why bother? Jeb is the biggest threat to his own campaign. Followed directly by the fact his last name is Bush. Donald Trump needs to worry more about the other clowns who are running against him. 

I actually agree with you here, I think the feud between Jeb and Donald is personal now though, and I do think Donald gets a personal enjoyment out of bullying Jeb.

deskpro2k3 said:
Dulfite said:

I sincerly believe that Bush thought, based on agency intelligence, that there were W.O.M.s there. Satalite images are difficult things to see clearly and sometimes you have to go with your gut. He was wrong in that case, but what he wasn't wrong about was Hussain violating international law and committing a genocide on his own people with chemical weapons (even if they weren't W.O.M.). Do we just sit around and allow some guy to slaughter people randomly, because it isn't our business, or do we go there and try to protect/free these people? Yes, I understand that ISIS and AL Queda and all the other radical islamic terrorists are, in many ways, far worse than just one crazy dictator, but 1) we had no way of knowing that we were going to trigger with people that are brainwashed and 2) it's difficult to resist the moral obligation to at least TRY to do something to help people when they are dying. I, truly, wouldn't have known what would have been the best response to it. I wouldn't trust myself or any other human to deal with that type of situation, but Bush HAD to deal with it and he chose what was his gut instinct.

Iraq ambassadors did go to the UN to allow officials to search for "W.O.M." But if a permanent member of the Security Council wants a war, and will not be dissuaded, the UN can only object and stand by as the bullets fly. Nothing was stopping the Cheney/Rumsfeld cabal from starting that war.

Now I'm not one to speculate, but by going by cause and effect, I'm pretty sure Saddam was keeping the terrorist at bay, and now that he is out of the picture look at what sprouted out from it.

The effect of the war 12 years later is not what the Iraqi people hoped for and expected. The Bush's are idiots, and so is The Trump man. lol

A country can hide things pretty easily if it wants to is all I will say. Look how long it took us to even find the guy in that random hole he was hiding in.

I would probably agree with you on the terrorists. But again, do you sit by and do nothing or take the chance and try to help people? I wouldn't say Bush was an idiot. He was ignorant about a lot of stuff, but not stupid. My opinion about his intelligence changed when I read his book. He just couldn't speak in front of cameras so we all assumed he was dumb. Have you ever seen Obama in front of a camera without a teleprompt? It's insane man lol. Speaking abilities do not = intelligence.

With Trump I'll agree with you, though, because he says some very dumb things. But then again maybe he is actually really smart and knows saying ridiculous things could make him win (because people are just fed up). Maybe he is faking his own unintelligence because it increases popularity (Duck Dynasty family had master degrees, from what I've heard, and they just act sillier because it increases ratings).