By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump destroys Jeb Bush

ohmylanta1003 said:
McDonaldsGuy said:

If you don't want to talk about Trump, being on a politics board isn't a good thing to do then.

If you don't want to talk about Kanye West or The Beatles, don't go on a music board.

If you don't want to talk about Star Wars or Jurassic World, don't go on a movie board.

If you don't want to talk about Super Mario or Pokemon, don't go on a Nintendo board.

etc. etc.

Lol. Typical response. I get this one every time. This thread shows up in hot topics. It's not gaming related, so it shouldn't show up there.

Yes.... it's taking the precious space of the 10 daily NX threads.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
The fact that Americans actually take Donald Trump seriously is funny as hell.

He's a fucking clown. Who will lead the republicans next? Paris Hilton? Justin Bieber?

No more than the ones that takes Sanders seriously.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

John2290 said:
Jimbo1337 said:

Great argument

Let me follow in your footsteps and say that the people elected Arnold Schwarzenegger as governor of California.  He's a fucking clown.  Who will lead the Democrats next?  How about a convicted felon?  Oh wait, that's who is going to be the Democratic nominee (Hillary Clinton).

There all fucking clowns. The game is rigged and you take it this seriously? Your whole country is a joke, headed by a bunch of clowns. But you have to give it to Trump, the fact that he speaks the thruth, he may lack any clear stratagy on how to even start fixing anything besides "making" them do it but man does he see where the problems lie and lie and lie. Its all a lie, get used to it, don't bother defending it.

Where in my post did it seem like I was taking it seriously and defending anything?

What I will make very blatantly clear is that I will never care about your opinion.  Have a nice day.

I just want to know what his policies are... on anything? I hear his supporters say they love his because he's himself. He's an arrogant, loudmouth, a-hole. Then these same people say the hate a guy like Cam Newton because he's a... "loudmouth, arrogant, a-hole". Say what now? So an NFL QB needs to be held to higher standards than the US President? That actually sounds like American logic.

I had a conversation with my Sister-In-Law the other day and she went on about how great Trump is. She talked about the debate and discovered a guy named Marco Rubio. Sad thing is that we live in FL and she just discovered Marco Rubio. She says she was impressed with the way he used snark to say how "Obama know exactly what he's doing!" *eye roll*. Then she says even after that though she'd not want a guy named Cruz or Rubio to be president because they'll have ulterior motives. Wow! Why do I see this sort of behavior from so many who support Trump?

Heard a guy the other day say that he's supporting Trump because he's not a part of the billionaire class that's destroying America. GTFOH!!! Seriously?!!! He says Trump isn't a politician. Well, Trump became a politician the moment he decided to run for president stupid!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

FentonCrackshell said:
I just want to know what his policies are... on anything? I hear his supporters say they love his because he's himself. He's an arrogant, loudmouth, a-hole. Then these same people say the hate a guy like Cam Newton because he's a... "loudmouth, arrogant, a-hole". Say what now? So an NFL QB needs to be held to higher standards than the US President? That actually sounds like American logic.

I had a conversation with my Sister-In-Law the other day and she went on about how great Trump is. She talked about the debate and discovered a guy named Marco Rubio. Sad thing is that we live in FL and she just discovered Marco Rubio. She says she was impressed with the way he used snark to say how "Obama know exactly what he's doing!" *eye roll*. Then she says even after that though she'd not want a guy named Cruz or Rubio to be president because they'll have ulterior motives. Wow! Why do I see this sort of behavior from so many who support Trump?

Heard a guy the other day say that he's supporting Trump because he's not a part of the billionaire class that's destroying America. GTFOH!!! Seriously?!!! He says Trump isn't a politician. Well, Trump became a politician the moment he decided to run for president stupid!

In Brazil we say we have a very serious problem now where politicians are threated as jokers and comedians are taken seriously.

And there are people supporting sanders because "everything will be free"

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:

I support Donald Trump because the establishment is doing everything in their power to tear him down.  They did the same exact thing to Ronald Reagan and the Republican Party now uses him as the poster child.  

Trump's troll game is strong.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

Wow, from an international point of view, Trump is a real joke who doesn't deserve to run the most powerful country in the world. At least here in canada we are now super cool with Justin Trudeau :D

aLkaLiNE said:
KLXVER said:

What the hell is going on around here?

Dude for real. Some of the questions people make threads about are straight fucked in the head but everyone goes about their business like its nothing unusual.

Reminds me of the time someone made a thread asking if incest was ok and everyone agreed it was ok as long as both were consenting? lol

McDonaldsGuy said:

And the wall isn't a silly idea.

You're right, it's just a dumb one.