By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6/Gears of War 4 Coming To Windows 10 (RUMOUR)

I highly doubt it will be Windows store exclusively.

Around the Network

Yay, my need for an Xbox One is dwindling.

Though I'd have been happier if Forza stayed away. #opinions

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

QUAKECore89 said:
I highly doubt it will be Windows store exclusively.

Quantum Break will only launch at the Windows Store. I don't see why they wouldn't do that with their other games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Lol they want me to sell my xbox and make a rig don't they? Lol

Zekkyou said:

I think you might have misunderstood me (that or i'm missing sarcasm) :p I was saying that your generalization, that anyone put off buying an X1 over this stuff 'clearly never intended to buy one', is little better than the one where people claim this will kill Xbox. Both are unnecessary exaggerations.

Will many play this up more than they should? Of course, every fanbase is guilty of that particular brand of nonsense. But implying that anyone who claims to have been put off buying an X1 is a liar, is little better. The reality is that it will effect the decisions of some, and not others. At present, we lack the data necessary to comment much past that point. 

No I understood perfectly that comments like mine are no better than comments saying that this practice will kill Xbox. Like I said, I think it's getting out of hand that's why I had to post a comment... I know better than getting riled up in such debates haha!

If I understand , everyone that has a Win10 PC capable of running games better than consoles will get their games (especially the Xbox ones) on PC and get rid/no buy the consoles. Like there's no way you prefer to game on consoles, or that your PC is solely for work or any other reasons not to play on PC!

My first post was about how many just brag about not being interested in Xbox anymore (like they were in the first place) because a game is also coming to Win10. It's ok there are many legitimate claims I'm sure of it. But the extend in which this is going I clearly doubt that all these people suddenly were interested in buying the console and all of that is imo ofc.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Not calling you a liar but hey are you lying? LOL

As for playing the inferior version, why even own consoles then?

LOL i swear that wasnt my intention! I was asking because in my case, the PC i have in my office is a piece of shit that couldnt run Minecraft on the lowest settings LOL

Personally i dont own a Gaming Rig, i have a Mac Mini HTPC and an iPad and own a Ps4 and X1 just because i prefer the straight forwardness of Videogame consoles.

But if i owned one, there is no reason whatsoever to play the inferior version of a single player game like Quantum Break.

Maybe in the case of Multiplayer games like Titanfall you could choose the console version because your friends bought it for the X1 or whatever, but for this game there is no excuse.

So why own consoles at all then? You own at least a PS4 and an Xbone. For that initial $750 or so investment just for hardware you could have built a more than capable gaming computer. And then you save lots of money every year since there is no more XBLG/PS+ to pay for, and you get all your games cheaper, and there's way way more games and peripherals to choose from. Why do you game inferiorly?

You also need to remember that people prefer console over Pc and visa versa. People will buy the console regardless, especially the general casual gamers. xboxone is selling amazingly compared to the 360 just remember that. 

I'm not interested at all in Win10, which is in my eyes no more than a Trojan. I don't understand this move from MS. They're just pushing another shit version of GfWL, and we all know how it ended.

jason1637 said:
MS better bring pc games to xb1 like they did with smite. If they continue to do so i have no problem with xbox games going to pc, but if they dont im gonna sell my xbox and save up for a pc while getting a ps4.

Talking specifically on MS here, what games have they made for PC in recent years that are specifically exclusive to PC that aren't on X1?.

Games that all work entirely on a gamepad mind you.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
I'm not interested at all in Win10, which is in my eyes no more than a Trojan. I don't understand this move from MS. They're just pushing another shit version of GfWL, and we all know how it ended.

With the way 10 works along with their windows store exclusivity and not being able to mod let alone do much with the games on there pretty much confirms MS is wanting to set up another GFWL 2.0. THey never once stated at all that it would go away forever.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"