By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6/Gears of War 4 Coming To Windows 10 (RUMOUR)

AEGRO said:

Because honestly, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run it at a higher res/fps.

The same could be said about any game that also releases on PC yet most multiplat sell better on consoles. So games like NMS and SFV won't sell on console at all am I right?

Around the Network

I get that CGI-Quality, what I mean is.... this is going to effect Xbox One sales.

Well its just a rumor for now, but even then there is nothing wrong with this model. Its evident, exclusives don't shift hardware. MS are probably looking at Sony, where the 3rd parties do all the hard work.

JRPGfan said:
I get that CGI-Quality, what I mean is.... this is going to effect Xbox One sales.

I'm inclined to agree, to a degree, but it's all in the execution. :)

foodfather said:
Well its just a rumor for now, but even then there is nothing wrong with this model. Its evident, exclusives don't shift hardware. MS are probably looking at Sony, where the 3rd parties do all the hard work. 

There will always be exclusives that move units (Halo/Gran Turismo/Mario), but it's the combination of parts that keep a console truckin' along. In this case, I think it's much less about Sony and much more about Microsoft trying to further strengthen their most lucrative property.

Jazz2K said:
Zekkyou said:

Generalizations like this are little better than the ones where people say stuff like this will kill Xbox.

I know right. I usualy don't participate in this kind of debate but I think this is getting out of hand haha... really! Suddenly so many people were getting an Xbox One... it's the most popular console since QB was announced for PC, hilarious.

I think you might have misunderstood me (that or i'm missing sarcasm) :p I was saying that your generalization, that anyone put off buying an X1 over this stuff 'clearly never intended to buy one', is little better than the one where people claim this will kill Xbox. Both are unnecessary exaggerations.

Will many play this up more than they should? Of course, every fanbase is guilty of that particular brand of nonsense. But implying that anyone who claims to have been put off buying an X1 is a liar, is little better. The reality is that it will effect the decisions of some, and not others. At present, we lack the data necessary to comment much past that point. 

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
AEGRO said:

Because honestly, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run it at a higher res/fps.

The same could be said about any game that also releases on PC yet most multiplat sell better on consoles. So games like NMS and SFV won't sell on console at all am I right?

Like i said, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run games at a higher res/fps.

Turkish said:
They really do not want me to buy an Xbox do they?

Are you saying you will buy both these games for your PC? I expect MS is very pleased. Hardware isn't a huge profit centre, I thought people here understood that.

I'm not really here!

I got an Xb1 at the perfect time if this is true. Can play through the games I want for it then sell up if there are no more exclusives coming to it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

AEGRO said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
With cross platform save functionality, please. Play on my Xbox One, continue later on my PC at work. Of course, maybe even a free copy for PC like Quantum Break? Thanks!

Not calling you a liar but, do you really have a Gaming Rig on your office?

Not calling you a liar but hey are you lying? LOL

As for playing the inferior version, why even own consoles then?

foodfather said:

So true, PS4 had no big exclusives last holiday and it still easily beat Xbox One wich hade several. It could also be good news for Nintendo  if they can get proper third party support with NX.