By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6/Gears of War 4 Coming To Windows 10 (RUMOUR)

I got an Xb1 at the perfect time if this is true. Can play through the games I want for it then sell up if there are no more exclusives coming to it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
With cross platform save functionality, please. Play on my Xbox One, continue later on my PC at work. Of course, maybe even a free copy for PC like Quantum Break? Thanks!

Not calling you a liar but, do you really have a Gaming Rig on your office?

Because honestly, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run it at a higher res/fps.

Not calling you a liar but hey are you lying? LOL

As for playing the inferior version, why even own consoles then?

foodfather said:
Well its just a rumor for now, but even then there is nothing wrong with this model. Its evident, exclusives don't shift hardware. MS are probably looking at Sony, where the 3rd parties do all the hard work.

So true, PS4 had no big exclusives last holiday and it still easily beat Xbox One wich hade several. It could also be good news for Nintendo  if they can get proper third party support with NX.

MikeRox said:
I got an Xb1 at the perfect time if this is true. Can play through the games I want for it then sell up if there are no more exclusives coming to it.

I dont understand this post, why is it perfect time for you if you have a PC ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

LudicrousSpeed said:
AEGRO said:

Not calling you a liar but, do you really have a Gaming Rig on your office?

Because honestly, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run it at a higher res/fps.

Not calling you a liar but hey are you lying? LOL

As for playing the inferior version, why even own consoles then?

LOL i swear that wasnt my intention! I was asking because in my case, the PC i have in my office is a piece of shit that couldnt run Minecraft on the lowest settings LOL

Personally i dont own a Gaming Rig, i have a Mac Mini HTPC and an iPad and own a Ps4 and X1 just because i prefer the straight forwardness of Videogame consoles.

But if i owned one, there is no reason whatsoever to play the inferior version of a single player game like Quantum Break.

Maybe in the case of Multiplayer games like Titanfall you could choose the console version because your friends bought it for the X1 or whatever, but for this game there is no excuse.

Around the Network

I don't understand why people think it is bad for XOne owners. If you bought the console, you can still play these games the same way.

Also, it is not very common that a PC gamer have an XOne as its only console. I have PC+XOne+WiiU, but I prefer playing on XOne than on PC, even if the game is avaible on PC with better graphics, and I believe there are lots of people that do the same.

Aerys said:
MikeRox said:

I dont understand this post, why is it perfect time for you if you have a PC ?

Because I can play the ones that clearly aren't coming to PC atm that I bought it for. Then sell it on before it depreciates too much in value ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Seems like another case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

There's no pleasing everyone. I still think more gamers being able to experience more games is a good thing.

Well this impact the Xbox One? Maybe a little, didn't seem to effect the 360 that much.

iceland said:
Seems like another case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

There's no pleasing everyone. I still think more gamers being able to experience more games is a good thing.

Well this impact the Xbox One? Maybe a little, didn't seem to effect the 360 that much.

Well, right now i don't believe it yet. As i didn't the rumours of 'no Lumia 550, 650...' not even three months ago.

But it seems that MS is really working on Xbox becoming a service. Next gen Xbox might be a settop box on one side and a PC service on the other side with smaller download only games coming to Win Mobile, Win 10 and Winbox.

Might it impact Xbox One sales a bit? Maybe. But thinking of Xbox as a service, it might actually be strenghtened.

AnthonyW86 said:
KazumaKiryu said:

i think, that is terrible for the xbox one hardware sales figures. all xone-exclusives going to pc ? then.. many player have no interest in the console. well, lets see.

It will harm Xbox One sales, but i think this is a step towards the future. There has been a lot of critisism by investors towards the Xbox and there is a good chance of dedicated gaming hardware dissapearing in the long tun, and gaming becoming service/stream based. I think this is a logical step towards that future. Besides PS4 is clearly set to dominate this generation, even in the U.S. Xbox One is starting to fall behind.

So you want to say that Killing the Consoles, the ones that give the most Money for Triple A Games, only because Xbox One, is not selling, is Something good for the "Industry" ?, is like the DRM, on consoles, is a Anti-costumer pratice, Sending their exclusives for PC, will only make Xbox One, appears weak, if they did not do well on PC, and did not get the PC Sales from Steam, they will not be able to go back for the Console Market (that will still grown, despite how much the PC Market, also will grown), because no one will have faith, or confidence on Microsoft.

They are giving Windows for Free, so what is the point in all of this ?, and why do someone would upgrade their OS, just for Gaming ?, this is less than 1% of the Windows Users.

Consoles will never die, this is a Move that will kill your console, and all the Markets can exist, without one go away, Consoles can exist, in the same world as PC, but you will make your console sell less, Sending your First Party games for PC.