By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6/Gears of War 4 Coming To Windows 10 (RUMOUR)

Looks like MS is getting ready to exit the console market.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Aerys said:

I dont understand this post, why is it perfect time for you if you have a PC ?

Because I can play the ones that clearly aren't coming to PC atm that I bought it for. Then sell it on before it depreciates too much in value ;)

Which one are clearly not coming on PC you think ? At this point i think all are coming to PC including Halo 5 , Gears 4 and Scalebound/Crackdown 3. Maybe Sunset Overdrive wont.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
MikeRox said:

Because I can play the ones that clearly aren't coming to PC atm that I bought it for. Then sell it on before it depreciates too much in value ;)

Which one are clearly not coming on PC you think ? At this point i think all are coming to PC including Halo 5 , Gears 4 and Scalebound/Crackdown 3. Maybe Sunset Overdrive wont.

Well I'm playing sunset overdrive, the halo games, rare replay and gears of war atm. Then I want forza horizon 2. After that if this rumour comes true I'll no longer need the console and can put it towards an NX this Christmas if that rumour is also true ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Chazore said:
jason1637 said:
MS better bring pc games to xb1 like they did with smite. If they continue to do so i have no problem with xbox games going to pc, but if they dont im gonna sell my xbox and save up for a pc while getting a ps4.

Talking specifically on MS here, what games have they made for PC in recent years that are specifically exclusive to PC that aren't on X1?.

Games that all work entirely on a gamepad mind you.

When Phill talked about bringing PC games to xb1 he didnt just talk about MS made PC games.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Lol they want me to sell my xbox and make a rig don't they? Lol

Dude, if you have the money, I say go for it. PC gaming beats the hell out of console gaming, imo.

Though, if you're not gonna buy a system which doubles the XBone in performance, it's not worth it.  Also might not be worth it if you cant find room to fit a PC in your entertainment center.

OT: I'd be surprised if Forza comes to PC, but I am expecting Gears 4. It would be a real dick move to get PC gamers' hopes up with the Gears remake only to make Gears 4 a console exclusive.

Around the Network

When Phill talked about bringing PC games to xb1 he didnt just talk about MS made PC games.

Well so far no actual games have been mentioned and even then it has to be games that work strictly with a gamepad, also the deals have to be made with those parties to bring their games to that platform.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Jazz2K said:

No I understood perfectly that comments like mine are no better than comments saying that this practice will kill Xbox. Like I said, I think it's getting out of hand that's why I had to post a comment... I know better than getting riled up in such debates haha!

If I understand , everyone that has a Win10 PC capable of running games better than consoles will get their games (especially the Xbox ones) on PC and get rid/no buy the consoles. Like there's no way you prefer to game on consoles, or that your PC is solely for work or any other reasons not to play on PC!

My first post was about how many just brag about not being interested in Xbox anymore (like they were in the first place) because a game is also coming to Win10. It's ok there are many legitimate claims I'm sure of it. But the extend in which this is going I clearly doubt that all these people suddenly were interested in buying the console and all of that is imo ofc.

Aaah okay, gotcha. Sorry for misunderstanding :)

Chazore said:

Well so far no actual games have been mentioned and even then it has to be games that work strictly with a gamepad, also the deals have to be made with those parties to bring their games to that platform.

Well the first game to come over was SMITE, and a roblox. Also there was a leak like yesterday with an xbox steam page and many pc games already have PC support.

jason1637 said:

Well the first game to come over was SMITE, and a roblox. Also there was a leak like yesterday with an xbox steam page and many pc games already have PC support.

That leak isn't complete confirmation as of yet, just like the leaks of HL3 that were also found at the time. THey still have to go out of their way to pay those devs and make those games work completely and entirely on a gamepad.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
jason1637 said:

That leak isn't complete confirmation as of yet, just like the leaks of HL3 that were also found at the time. THey still have to go out of their way to pay those devs and make those games work completely and entirely on a gamepad.

They dont really need to pay devs because they can just make a deal with steam that games on steam have to be on xb1 or devs have the option to port steam games to xb1. Also like ive said already many pc games work with the xb1 controller.

Edit- Even if they would have to get permission from devs it wouldn't be that hard because the game would essential sell better overall.