By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6/Gears of War 4 Coming To Windows 10 (RUMOUR)

PenguinZ said:

I'm not really sure why this matters... People still bought an Xbox One for Titanfall, despite it being cross released at the same time on PC... At the end of the day it's more exposure on the market for the game and opens it up to two platforms. More software sales isn't really a bad thing, considering that's where the money's made.

I'm not really convinced that the majority of people who would buy an Xbox One for X or Y game would suddenly reconsider because it's on PC too, unless of course they had a proper gaming rig to run the game on, which I would find unlikely for the majority out there.. If not, it's far more likely that they would still buy the Xbox One for the game(s), as opposed to the second option of making a more costly investment in a gaming PC.

Actually yes it does matter....for a certain group of gamers who aren't even Xbox fans and yes people STILL bought the X1 for Titanfall even thought it was available for PC which I keep trying to tell people but refuse to accept.

AEGRO said:

i predict that the game wont move any needles when it comes to hardware pushing for several reasons, one of them being the availability of the game on PC. 

Yup just like when Titanfall didn't move any needles.....oh wait!

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:

PenguinZ said:

I'm not really sure why this matters... People still bought an Xbox One for Titanfall, despite it being cross released at the same time on PC... At the end of the day it's more exposure on the market for the game and opens it up to two platforms. More software sales isn't really a bad thing, considering that's where the money's made.

I'm not really convinced that the majority of people who would buy an Xbox One for X or Y game would suddenly reconsider because it's on PC too, unless of course they had a proper gaming rig to run the game on, which I would find unlikely for the majority out there.. If not, it's far more likely that they would still buy the Xbox One for the game(s), as opposed to the second option of making a more costly investment in a gaming PC.

Actually yes it does matter....for a certain group of gamers who aren't even Xbox fans and yes people STILL bought the X1 for Titanfall even thought it was available for PC which I keep trying to tell people but refuse to accept.

AEGRO said:

i predict that the game wont move any needles when it comes to hardware pushing for several reasons, one of them being the availability of the game on PC. 

Yup just like when Titanfall didn't move any needles.....oh wait!

There's a reason why It's called FPShooterBox. Just saying

-User was warned for this post ~ CGI-Quality

i think, that is terrible for the xbox one hardware sales figures. all xone-exclusives going to pc ? then.. many player have no interest in the console. well, lets see.

Game Awards 2020: Millions of Gamers have decided, "The Last of Us 2" is Game of the Year and has received the most Awards :) And my respect for Ghost of Tsushima!!

At this point, no need to put " rumor" anymore when it comes to à X1 "exclusive "

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

With cross platform save functionality, please. Play on my Xbox One, continue later on my PC at work. Of course, maybe even a free copy for PC like Quantum Break? Thanks!

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
With cross platform save functionality, please. Play on my Xbox One, continue later on my PC at work. Of course, maybe even a free copy for PC like Quantum Break? Thanks!

Not calling you a liar but, do you really have a Gaming Rig on your office?

Because honestly, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run it at a higher res/fps.

kitler53 said:
ps4/win10 seems like the best combo for gaming now if you are going to own two platforms.

Yeah it's great.  My pc is for work but it's powerful enough to play most AAA games at high settings.  Ps4/pc becoming the ultimate combo!

Why even get a Xbox One at this point?

KazumaKiryu said:

i think, that is terrible for the xbox one hardware sales figures. all xone-exclusives going to pc ? then.. many player have no interest in the console. well, lets see.

It will harm Xbox One sales, but i think this is a step towards the future. There has been a lot of critisism by investors towards the Xbox and there is a good chance of dedicated gaming hardware dissapearing in the long tun, and gaming becoming service/stream based. I think this is a logical step towards that future. Besides PS4 is clearly set to dominate this generation, even in the U.S. Xbox One is starting to fall behind.

JRPGfan said:
Why even get a Xbox One at this point?

Why get any system? There's always something for someone. Admittedly, I'm the first one to sing the "exclusives theme", but saying things like this won't lead anywhere good.

This is in general, not an attack on you.