By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6/Gears of War 4 Coming To Windows 10 (RUMOUR)

With cross platform save functionality, please. Play on my Xbox One, continue later on my PC at work. Of course, maybe even a free copy for PC like Quantum Break? Thanks!

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
With cross platform save functionality, please. Play on my Xbox One, continue later on my PC at work. Of course, maybe even a free copy for PC like Quantum Break? Thanks!

Not calling you a liar but, do you really have a Gaming Rig on your office?

Because honestly, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run it at a higher res/fps.

kitler53 said:
ps4/win10 seems like the best combo for gaming now if you are going to own two platforms.

Yeah it's great.  My pc is for work but it's powerful enough to play most AAA games at high settings.  Ps4/pc becoming the ultimate combo!

Why even get a Xbox One at this point?

KazumaKiryu said:

i think, that is terrible for the xbox one hardware sales figures. all xone-exclusives going to pc ? then.. many player have no interest in the console. well, lets see.

It will harm Xbox One sales, but i think this is a step towards the future. There has been a lot of critisism by investors towards the Xbox and there is a good chance of dedicated gaming hardware dissapearing in the long tun, and gaming becoming service/stream based. I think this is a logical step towards that future. Besides PS4 is clearly set to dominate this generation, even in the U.S. Xbox One is starting to fall behind.

Around the Network
AEGRO said:

Because honestly, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run it at a higher res/fps.

The same could be said about any game that also releases on PC yet most multiplat sell better on consoles. So games like NMS and SFV won't sell on console at all am I right?

I get that CGI-Quality, what I mean is.... this is going to effect Xbox One sales.

Well its just a rumor for now, but even then there is nothing wrong with this model. Its evident, exclusives don't shift hardware. MS are probably looking at Sony, where the 3rd parties do all the hard work.

Jazz2K said:
Zekkyou said:

Generalizations like this are little better than the ones where people say stuff like this will kill Xbox.

I know right. I usualy don't participate in this kind of debate but I think this is getting out of hand haha... really! Suddenly so many people were getting an Xbox One... it's the most popular console since QB was announced for PC, hilarious.

I think you might have misunderstood me (that or i'm missing sarcasm) :p I was saying that your generalization, that anyone put off buying an X1 over this stuff 'clearly never intended to buy one', is little better than the one where people claim this will kill Xbox. Both are unnecessary exaggerations.

Will many play this up more than they should? Of course, every fanbase is guilty of that particular brand of nonsense. But implying that anyone who claims to have been put off buying an X1 is a liar, is little better. The reality is that it will effect the decisions of some, and not others. At present, we lack the data necessary to comment much past that point. 

Jazz2K said:
AEGRO said:

The same could be said about any game that also releases on PC yet most multiplat sell better on consoles. So games like NMS and SFV won't sell on console at all am I right?

Like i said, i dont see the point of playing the inferior version of the game if you have a capable PC to run games at a higher res/fps.