By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Food that you make the most?

I most often make parm crusted chicken and a crock pot bbq chicken. Anything else is typically a one-off attempt at something different. Those are my staples.

Around the Network

This supper is probably my most common:
- Baked marinated chicken breast with onions (can substitute for grilled salmon fillet with dill and garlic)
- Brown rice, topped with a dab of margarine, soy sauce and a shot of sriracha
- Steamed broccoli

I also eat pasta with sauce sometimes with the chicken, and chop up a nice salad with a lot of vegetables. Furthermore, I always cook so much that I will have plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day.

For breakfast it is either:
- a big bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter + yogurt + apple
- a pan scarmbler made from sliced pan-fried potatoes, eggs, peppers, onions, mushrooms and seasoning.

For lunch I usually have leftovers from the night before, but if I have time to make something:
- Some sort of soup
- Two sandwiches, which could be egg salad, tuna salad, or any type of sliced meat with plenty of toppings.

My most common snacks would be chomping some carrot sticks (or other veggies, maybe fruit) or eat peanut butter with a spoon. I eat so much yogurt, apples, bananas and peanut butter that it isn't even funny. At least 2 cups of coffee and 2 cups of Bengal spice tea in a day as well.

If it is Sunday I might collaborate with roommates to slow cook a roast, or maybe a rotisserie chicken, maybe a lasagna etc. Smokies and perogies are great too. Lots of Mom's recipes like Chili and.....

Ah damn it you got me talking about food lol I can't stop now so hungry

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Make sandwiches/grilled every day for lunch. Usually cheese and ham or chicken and lettuce.

Had chicken fajitas for dinner last night - cut up green peppers, onion & chicken. Covered up with foil and cooked in the oven. Served over tortillas with lettuce and sour cream.
For lunch today I had my egg salad. Made up on Sunday with celery and onions.

OdinHades said:
Tortilla Wraps. For everything other people use bread, I use tortillas. I make tortilla wraps with just about anything, even Nutella. I absolutely love it!

Tortilla wraps are a very nice alternative for bread. I'll say, Nutella goes well with almost anything.

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
This supper is probably my most common:
- Baked marinated chicken breast with onions (can substitute for grilled salmon fillet with dill and garlic)
- Brown rice, topped with a dab of margarine, soy sauce and a shot of sriracha
- Steamed broccoli

I also eat pasta with sauce sometimes with the chicken, and chop up a nice salad with a lot of vegetables. Furthermore, I always cook so much that I will have plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day.

For breakfast it is either:
- a big bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter + yogurt + apple
- a pan scarmbler made from sliced pan-fried potatoes, eggs, peppers, onions, mushrooms and seasoning.

For lunch I usually have leftovers from the night before, but if I have time to make something:
- Some sort of soup
- Two sandwiches, which could be egg salad, tuna salad, or any type of sliced meat with plenty of toppings.

My most common snacks would be chomping some carrot sticks (or other veggies, maybe fruit) or eat peanut butter with a spoon. I eat so much yogurt, apples, bananas and peanut butter that it isn't even funny. At least 2 cups of coffee and 2 cups of Bengal spice tea in a day as well.

If it is Sunday I might collaborate with roommates to slow cook a roast, or maybe a rotisserie chicken, maybe a lasagna etc. Smokies and perogies are great too. Lots of Mom's recipes like Chili and.....

Ah damn it you got me talking about food lol I can't stop now so hungry

Adding Brocoli to my list for sure, always forget about it.

Sounds great, but expensive. How much you think you spend?

I suppose I like cooking Carrot and swede mash at times, though I mostly prefer a variation of soups, from spicy Thai to lentil.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chicken breast with rice or smashed potatoes

Bread. I make one every week.

Also i make a lot of pizza lately, because i'm trying to figure out how to make good dough, also kimchi fried rice, becuause i made a bunch of kimchi and it's just delicious and quick to make.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Feeding the stereotype; tacos.

I'm now filled with determination.