By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - And The New Moderators Are....

Mr.Playstation said:
As always the mod team does the same mistake when choosing mods. Choosing the most inactive users humanely possible. I'm sure at least one of them will turn out to be just like Miguel_Zorro but I'm sure two of them will have left within the next couple of months.

Super_boom, Ultrashroomz and LipeJJ were good choices. I'm sure Super_boom and Ultrashroomz will do great. LipeJJ might just turn out to be one of the greatest mods on this site.

At least dont make it so obvious. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Mr.Playstation said:
As always the mod team does the same mistake when choosing mods. Choosing the most inactive users humanely possible.

Party crashed!

I said that you ( and the two others ) might have the potential to become Miguel_Zorro, wouldn't necessarily call that a bad thing. 

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Congrats to all mods! I look forward to watching revenge bans and secret agendas being pushed!

Congratulations to all, welcome to the team.

RolStoppable said:

As expected. To quote a wise man:

Congratulations on your choices, questionable though they may be.

Ah, I thought this was going to be your year...

Around the Network

It was very obvious Ultra was a mod, he's not good at hiding things

Congrats to all the new mods! I think this group is pretty good overall. Not to take away from everyone else but I especially want to congratulate Ultra & JJ. Two of my personal favorite people on VGC.

[] [] [] {} [] 

Bloody hell, and I used to like some of you ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Didn't make modship again,

Good choices!

Does this mean I can't give LipeJJ any verbal abuse. That will mean BraLord will have twice the amount to make up.

Oh, thanks all! And congrats to the others! I know it's a cliche... but I'll try my best.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won