By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - And The New Moderators Are....

Congrats everyone

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
LipeJJ said:
Oh, thanks all! And congrats to the others! I know it's a cliche... but I'll try my best.

That look on her face in that sig is so much more appropriate, now!

Exactly.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Which one of you fuckers want to ban me first?

gooch_destroyer said:

Really now?

Machina said:
Nooooo, don't make Lipejj jaded :(

Give his spot to Rol; he's already jaded.

Don't worry, Mach! Everything will be alright.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I take it the world isn't ready for Rol just quite yet.

CGI-Quality said:
I blame myself. It says a lot when people think that I'm as inactive as humanly possible!

I must have truly fallen off the map, here!

Yeah I've not seen you in the threads I read over in the past couple of weeks so I'd not thought of you for this, but when I seen your name on the list I just think back to times when you diffused some threads that were going south in very good peacekeeping ways and thought that was a fine addition as long as you are checking in here often even if not posting as much (or I could have just missed out on your posts!) but yeah congratz on the modship, definitely know how to make a bad situation turn good (or now can turn it to locked if there is no saving it!)

Congratz to the others as well, will be cool to see the injection of new fresh blood into the mix here, just hope that ye don't get down when people QQ about the modding done here or put attacks on your walls from alt accounts, that shit seems to happen to the more active mods, so new guys if it does happen to you take it that ye are doing a good job more so than reading into the teary eyed rage comments!.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

JetSetter said:
I take it the world isn't ready for Rol just quite yet.

When the World needs to be saved, Then, it shall be time for Rol!!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Does this mean Ultra loses his ambassador title considering that's for not mods

[] [] [] {} [] 

CGI-Quality said:
gooch_destroyer said:

* cracks knuckles *

Hynad said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Really now?

What's the matter? >:-]