Forums - Music Discussion - What are you currently listening to?

Nothing but I'm about to go into my car and probably play some classic rock. Probably start with The Doors.

Around the Network

You don't want to know

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Been listening to the soundtrack from the Empire Strikes Back while doing some project work

A song a friend had on the other day. Asked for its name, he told me and I looked for it. Been listening to it so many times the last few days.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

-snip-

This is a lot better than the original.

Currently the Adele-mania is growing in Italy so while everyone else can name only Hello I enjoy myself listening to some older titles while people tell me "OMG, that singer totally ripped-off Adele !11!"

Carl2291 said:
RolStoppable said:

-snip-

This is a lot better than the original.

Indeed. It's not even an official remix, but that doesn't matter. Takes all the good parts of the original and puts more emphasis on them. The original radio edit is good though. Same holds true for Awakening: Good radio edit, meh club mix, but the Ferry Corsten remix is cool.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Selena - Keep hands to yourself. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Volterra_90 said:

Yeah, you're right. I think people hate his persona, and they translate that hate into his music. But his musicianship is beyond any doubt. That's part of a modern hipster mentality of "everybody/everything that's praised and mainstream is shit" that's kind of invading the music world. At least that's what I think.

Radiohead is probably my favourite band, so I definitely recommend to hear it. Things start to get really good after The Bends, all the albums are worth a listening (OK Computer and In Rainbows are my personally favourites).

I definitely agree there. If he was a traditional nice guy with the exact same music more people would love it. People aren't capable of separating the artist from the art. It's okay though - Freddie Mercury was controversal during his peak, too.

What's your favorite album by them? I'll put it on my list for later!

Well, this is new.

Read.