By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What are you currently listening to?

jonager said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I like Paul Oakenfold but felt he took the heart of dance further towards a comercial sound. I never used to buy DJ mix CDs, I used to buy the albums before they were mixed.

I agree about Paul, but his music throughout the 90s and early 2000s is good. The Goa mix is a master piece.

Around the Network
jonager said:

I agree about Paul, but his music throught the 90s and early 2000s is good. The Goa mix is a master piece.

Have you got a link to that Goa mix? It rings a bell but it's years since I was heavily into the dance scene.

The PS5 Exists. 

Right now, was listening to this.

Pretty funny, lol.

Thomas Bergersen and Sun album, listened few songs and had to order the CD...last album I bought was over a decade ago but could not resist this one.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

All of Ar nosurge vocals are just amazing but this is my favourite. 

Around the Network

I'm listening to Twenty one pilots albums: vessel and blurryface.

GribbleGrunger said:
jonager said:

I agree about Paul, but his music throught the 90s and early 2000s is good. The Goa mix is a master piece.

Have you got a link to that Goa mix? It rings a bell but it's years since I was heavily into the dance scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeLMFUWmWo

jonager said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeLMFUWmWo

Thanks. Bookmarked for when I've got something to smoke ...

The PS5 Exists. 

I was listening to background noise of people talking, but now it's Shiokaze no Harmony

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

First Aid Kit

Missy Elliott

Run the Jewels

GodFlesh