Forums - Music Discussion - What are you currently listening to?

Music we all love it ( or atleast tolerate it ). I'm sure most of us litsten to a song or two while in the car or doing some really boring homework.

Anyways, from this thread I want to know what song you're currently in-love with:

Mine is "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

neutral milk hotel c:

I'm really into Foo Fighters songs, lately.

Mat zo essential mix.

Com Truise - Fairlight

Around the Network

Darude - Sandstorm

Not really. Bills by LunchmoneyLewis

I'm not too keen on lyrics to be honest. I prefer a musical landscape I can escape to. Here's my favourite track of all time and I still listen to it regularly.

Pump up the volume and enjoy the journey. It takes such an unexpected twist at one point that when I first heard it I actually stood up from my settee and said 'fucking hell'. Before radio edits destroyed Trance:

View on YouTube

The best quote I ever had was from a rave I went to with some friends. One of my friends suddenly said:

'Are they tits going over Bills head?'

The PS5 Exists. 

Rage Racer OST - Hurricane Hub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcuKQgAi5Qs&index=6&list=PLF1F6FBD39F25FDFB

Next song income...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6OetGQMO9g&list=FLsBXvx3uVImDfFrEo0kcDlw&index=3

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / PSN: QuakeCore_89 / Xbox Live Tag: QuakeCore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 2080 Super/Crucial 250GB M.2(Boot) Kingston 1TB SSD(Storage))

GribbleGrunger said:

I'm not too keen on lyrics to be honest. I prefer a musical landscape I can escape to. Here's my favourite track of all time and I still listen to it regularly.

Pump up the volume and enjoy the journey. It takes such an unexpected twist at one point that when I first heard it I actually stood up from my settee and said 'fucking hell'. Before radio edits destroyed Trance:

View on YouTube

The best quote I ever had was from a rave I went to with some friends. One of my friends suddenly said:

'Are they tits going over Bills head?'

good song, reminds me of paul oakenfold and sasha.

jonager said:

good song, reminds me of paul oakenfold and sasha.

I like Paul Oakenfold but felt he took the heart of dance further towards a comercial sound. I never used to buy DJ mix CDs, I used to buy the albums before they were mixed.

The PS5 Exists.