By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Okay, I got an XB1! (Updated)

Should I get an XB1?

Yes 150 45.18%

No 142 42.77%

Only if more decent exclusives are confirmed. 40 12.05%

Total:332

definitely dont buy xb1 if you have credit card debt!! pay that off first!

Around the Network

I would say no unless you can't live without one. I have one and don't really play it. Dead rising 3 is boring imo, sunset is kinda a cool version of dead rising and is more original. Rare replay is ok. I got it for banjo kazooie which is awesome but a lot games are meh on rare replay. couldn't live without one but wish I would have waited till it was dirt cheap.

I would say wait till the holiday season to get one because by then it will be even cheaper and you will be able to get all the games you want on it for pretty cheap!

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Okay I caved... Worked out at £330 for everything and tocked off a good chunk of what I wanted. (Halo 5 LE was £29.99 and I got an extra £6 off Sunset Overdrive and Rare Replay. The only downer was I couldn't find Foza Horizon 2 anywhere.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Okay I caved... Worked out at £330 for everything and tocked off a good chunk of what I wanted. (Halo 5 LE was £29.99 and I got an extra £6 off Sunset Overdrive and Rare Replay. The only downer was I couldn't find Foza Horizon 2 anywhere.

I got Forza Horizon 2 for free because of the "GamerScore Super Deal" promotion: depending on your GamerScore, you get a discount code... then you can gift that code to a friend (or a stranger), who wants to buy a discounted XBO... if your code is used to buy an XBO, you get a FH2-code from Microsoft for your generosity.

I don't know, if that promotion was only for Germany or also for other European countries.

Around the Network

Of course you should if it has the games that you like. That people even consider saying no to that question....

MikeRox said:

You might want to change that thread title now or people are going to continue to advise you one way or the other instead of congratulating you.

The PS5 Exists. 

@mikerox, congrats on your purchase. Invite me on xbl, when u get the machine :)
Also I will play any of the halo's if u wana play co-op online , or any of the gears of war as well.
Sunset overdrive is crazy fun, enjoyed the hell out of that game, hope a sequel is in the works. I haven't tried the online with it yet, but if u wana try it out , let me know.
take care my friend :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Congratulations. :)

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Congratulations. :)

Cheers guys. Already got the system Robotechheaven. My XBL tag is MikeRox though I don't do too much online gaming.

Fixed the photo link but it's the previous page now so will readd here.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.